My thoughts exactly Lewis...

When we started the server some was saying it wasn't disciplined/military enough...while others were saying I don't want it serious I just want to play...

So we decided different days, different gameplay styles... the missions (besides evo) are still the same... i enjoyed Fun Friday alot (probably because I was on my 12th beer in the middle of it, lol)
(and by the way, looks like I may be here for fun Friday again, tomorrow)

anyway... but there the same missions that we play Sun and Mon... different days, different folks, different gameplay modes...

It's simple... we got a good, fair balance here...we got plenty of people to play, our server and our missions (thanks to Wepps) are well known and respected in the ArmA community... I know, I check and read different forums... We have people from Shack tactical (what I'd like to call a hardcore ArmA group) and Tactical Gamer (another hardcore group) coming over to test our waters... most like what they see... a balance between good tactics and great teamwork without all the rules, required training sessions etc ect... then we have small groups of friends who have no dedicated organization but read about our server and our missions from ArmA fan sites, they come and visit and like what they see, a close knit brotherhood that plays the game the way it was meant to be played, alot better then the open servers they normally jump on. (I know all this, when I see outsiders come to our server, i ask them later, there opinions of it.)

So, I am kinda pissed that posters here have implied that we are a bunch of hardcore asses here (even from a member of our admin team)... and i can't see what there seeing... I've strived to keep this in the middle of fun and milityartic... but anyway...

The server stays as is, we got a bunch of good players, if you want something more hard core, I recommend TG or TS (tactical gamer or shack tactical)... if you want more freedom and fun, I'd recommend a open server... you want middle of the road... fun with tactics and teamwork then fell free to join us.

Even Evo is suppose to be played as a team sport and with proper basic military tactics... it has a rank system, and from the start I have said the one with the highest rank is the "squad leader", everyone does what he says... his reward for playing Evo longer... may not be fair but thats how it was designed.