SimHQ
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 22,410
L
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan
Lifer
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan
Lifer
L Offline
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 22,410
Originally Posted by Lieste
No go. Permissions set on the drive too restrictive.

Okay, I just deleted it. So what do most folks here use to post screenshots?


The issue is not p*ssy. The issue is monkey.
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

U
USSCheyenne
Unregistered
USSCheyenne
Unregistered
U
Was intercepted by a sub in very shallow waters, far north. The sea was rough so passive sonar could not pick anything up. I decided a need to go active and shoot ASAP since probably i was already compromised. Well, after 2nd ping this happend smile We both shoot at the same time and we both hit. Fortunately my crew was rescued.

Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 22,410
L
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan
Lifer
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan
Lifer
L Offline
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 22,410
Okay, I'll try the attachment thingie:
Edit: Ah, when I tried using the "Attachment" feature before I wrongly assumed it didn't work because it did not not show in the Preview mode.
Attachments
BadlyDamaged.jpg

Last edited by letterboy1; 06/29/17 11:19 AM.

The issue is not p*ssy. The issue is monkey.
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 22,410
L
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan
Lifer
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan
Lifer
L Offline
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 22,410
An escort vessel that was in the way of my egress near Arkhangelsk.
Attachments
Target.jpg Fish.jpg Hit.jpg


The issue is not p*ssy. The issue is monkey.
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 13,180
Likes: 3
B
I'll be your Huckleberry
Veteran
I'll be your Huckleberry
Veteran
B Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 13,180
Likes: 3
Originally Posted by letterboy1
Originally Posted by Lieste
No go. Permissions set on the drive too restrictive.

Okay, I just deleted it. So what do most folks here use to post screenshots?


Hey letterboy, do you upload your screenshots to a host site?

I convert all my screenshots to jpg format, these are smaller files and meet the criteria for posting here. Though I don't know what the limit per pic is here at simHQ

Then I upload to a host site

Last edited by bisher; 07/06/17 03:27 AM.
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 13,180
Likes: 3
B
I'll be your Huckleberry
Veteran
I'll be your Huckleberry
Veteran
B Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 13,180
Likes: 3
This massive Oscar-class Cruise missile submarine at what appears full speed as it runs from one of my torpedoes . Bloody bugger almost outran my torp.!


[Linked Image]

Hard to starboard!

[Linked Image]

Love these wire guided missiles

[Linked Image]

Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 22,410
L
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan
Lifer
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan
Lifer
L Offline
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 22,410
@Bisher, I use Steam's built-in screenshot function (press F12 in-game). They come out in jpg format and are between 80 and 180 kb in size. I then use SimHQ's attachment feature for posting. Perhaps a host site would be better. I'll do some research to see which site to use.


The issue is not p*ssy. The issue is monkey.
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
W
Lifer
Lifer
W Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
Originally Posted by letterboy1
@Bisher, I use Steam's built-in screenshot function (press F12 in-game). They come out in jpg format and are between 80 and 180 kb in size. I then use SimHQ's attachment feature for posting. Perhaps a host site would be better. I'll do some research to see which site to use.

After the recent PhotoBucket melt down a host site would be the last thing I would consider.
SimHQ stores the images on their servers so you have less of a chance of the thread becoming useless in the future if you continue to upload directly to the forums.

PhotoBucket thread @ SimHQ: http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4366684t#Post4366684


Wheels


Cheers wave
Wheelsup_cavu

Mission4Today (Campaigns, Missions, and Skins for IL-2)
Planes of Fame Air Museum | March Field Air Museum | Palm Springs Air Museum
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 22,410
L
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan
Lifer
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan
Lifer
L Offline
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 22,410
Makes sense wheelsup_cavu. I don't have a problem with using SimHQ's attachment system as long as nobody else does.


The issue is not p*ssy. The issue is monkey.
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
W
Lifer
Lifer
W Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 27,044
Likes: 26
It is a little more time consuming but you can always grab the file name and attach them directly into the post if you want everyone to see the larger image too.
Code
http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/download/Number/3098/filename/Target.jpg


[Linked Image]


Wheels


Cheers wave
Wheelsup_cavu

Mission4Today (Campaigns, Missions, and Skins for IL-2)
Planes of Fame Air Museum | March Field Air Museum | Palm Springs Air Museum
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 25,177
Likes: 2
R
Lifer
Lifer
R Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 25,177
Likes: 2
^Ah, I was soooo confused how people do that with the new system.

Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 13,180
Likes: 3
B
I'll be your Huckleberry
Veteran
I'll be your Huckleberry
Veteran
B Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 13,180
Likes: 3
Originally Posted by wheelsup_cavu
Originally Posted by letterboy1
@Bisher, I use Steam's built-in screenshot function (press F12 in-game). They come out in jpg format and are between 80 and 180 kb in size. I then use SimHQ's attachment feature for posting. Perhaps a host site would be better. I'll do some research to see which site to use.

After the recent PhotoBucket melt down a host site would be the last thing I would consider.
SimHQ stores the images on their servers so you have less of a chance of the thread becoming useless in the future if you continue to upload directly to the forums.

PhotoBucket thread @ SimHQ: http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4366684t#Post4366684


Wheels

Ah. Okay. Though you could choose another site. I've had an account with photobucket for as long as I have been a member here. Photobucket has been a pain in the ass to use for a long time. I recently changed sites having no idea about the new conditions of use as it was so frustrating to use.

I agree if there is an easier/better way of posting by all means smile




Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 22,410
L
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan
Lifer
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan
Lifer
L Offline
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 22,410
When your torpedo happens to hit your target directly above you, it's a good time to go AHEAD FLANK and to hell with the cavitation. Edit: Hmmm, now I recall that I was too deep to cavitate, but I still had to come out of Silent Running.
Attachments
Yikes.jpg

Last edited by letterboy1; 07/09/17 01:07 AM.

The issue is not p*ssy. The issue is monkey.
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 22,410
L
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan
Lifer
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan
Lifer
L Offline
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 22,410
Some medals right after a successful Seal Team insertion. So far I have yet to successfully complete a TLAM land target strike - I'm thinking it's because I don't manage to avoid detection.
Attachments
Medals.jpg


The issue is not p*ssy. The issue is monkey.
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,866
S
Senior Member
Senior Member
S Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,866
Nice work, I once failed a cruise missile strike because I forgot to load Tomahawks on board. duh


This is Bobby Rahal, thanks for playing the trial version of Microsoft's CART Precision Racing
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 22,410
L
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan
Lifer
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan
Lifer
L Offline
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 22,410
Ooooh, a pretty medal! Legion of Merit. And nice Parker pen set. I'm going places.
Attachments
Legion_of_Merit.jpg


The issue is not p*ssy. The issue is monkey.
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 22,410
L
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan
Lifer
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan
Lifer
L Offline
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 22,410
This Kirov was part of a replenishment group that I was tasked to destroy. It took a torpedo and then a TASM, but I got it. Then I limped home after an ASW chopper messed me up. Notice the ASW chopper still stuck to the Kirov - that's one that I won't have to worry about!
Attachments
Kirov.jpg Kirov_Hit_Torpedo.jpg Kirov_Sunk.jpg


The issue is not p*ssy. The issue is monkey.
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 22,410
L
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan
Lifer
(Heterosexual)Tchaikovsky Ballet Fan
Lifer
L Offline
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 22,410
The elusive Typhoon class ballistic missile submarine. After this hit he was not destroyed, instead he grounded out and just sat there until I fired several more fish and finally killed him.
Attachments
Typhoon.jpg Typhoon_Hit.jpg


The issue is not p*ssy. The issue is monkey.
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 13,180
Likes: 3
B
I'll be your Huckleberry
Veteran
I'll be your Huckleberry
Veteran
B Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 13,180
Likes: 3
Nice lb1

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
.
Social


Recent Topics
God Forbid they want to have a bit of fun at work
by NoFlyBoy - 09/22/26 08:50 PM
How a 5" 38 Caliber US Naval Gun Works
by F4UDash4 - 09/19/26 01:20 AM
100% commission based sales
by PanzerMeyer - 09/18/26 04:47 PM
Relativity
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:34 AM
HOA's
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 04:12 AM
Football
by Terl9999 - 09/18/26 02:42 AM
Flags
by Terl9999 - 09/15/26 10:03 PM
September 15th Battle of Britain Day.
by RedToo - 09/15/26 08:06 PM
Population Patterns
by PanzerMeyer - 09/15/26 03:43 PM
"Problem occurred in connection"
by F4UDash4 - 09/14/26 01:41 PM
Popular Topics(Views)
7,069,912 SAM Simulator
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1