Forum Archives » Complete » Community Hall » Are you ready for some baseball?
Page 38 of 76 < 1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 75 76 >
Topic Options
Hop to:
#2337860 - 09/14/07 02:58 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: PanzerMeyer]
PHilA Offline

Loc: Steinbrenners' Gulag
I feel a bit optimistic of late, so I will not watch them. Tonight will be family movie night with a retro showing of "Deadly Mantis" ("This is a comparison between the size of the missing C-47 and the size of the Mantis..." Dun Dun Dah!!!!!!!!!!!)

Semi-serious weekend series predictions: Dice-K, JD Drew, and Schilling will finally come up big. Clemens and Jabba Chamberlain will be ejected for head hunting. And A-rod will begin his slump, which will carry into the post season.

Top Bookmark and Share
#2337867 - 09/14/07 03:01 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: PanzerMeyer]
PanzerMeyer Offline
Sierra Hotel

Loc: Miami, FL USA
Let's hope your predictions are right PhilA. It was nice to see the Blue Jays finally win a fricking game against the Yankees.

Top Bookmark and Share

#2338409 - 09/15/07 07:44 AM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: PanzerMeyer]
Razorback Offline
Lifer

Loc: Member # 118
To Red Sox fans:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*giggle*
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws... encourage... homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."-Jefferson

Top Bookmark and Share
#2338486 - 09/15/07 12:55 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: Razorback]
LeemzHQ Offline

Loc: Massachusetts
I could see that loss coming a mile away. The sad thing is it didn't surprise me at all. It would be merciful if they'd simply lose their remaining games and fall out of the playoffs altogether.

Top Bookmark and Share
#2338510 - 09/15/07 01:52 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: LeemzHQ]
Razorback Offline
Lifer

Oh come on now, the Red Sox will probably score 12 runs by the 3rd inning today.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws... encourage... homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."-Jefferson

Top Bookmark and Share
#2338569 - 09/15/07 03:39 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: Razorback]
LeemzHQ Offline

Loc: Massachusetts
Nah, I doubt it. The Yanks have the Sox number this year.

The Sox had a chance to step on their throat weeks ago and weren't able to do it.

I'm still banking on the Yanks winning the Division. I haven't wavered on that since the Sox were up +14. Trust me, they'll find a way.

Top Bookmark and Share
#2338632 - 09/15/07 05:41 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: LeemzHQ]
MrDalgof Offline

Loc: Colorado USA
Holy...I wished I had caught last night's game.

Top Bookmark and Share

#2338738 - 09/15/07 09:27 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: LeemzHQ]
Razorback Offline
Lifer

Originally Posted By: LeemzHQ
Nah, I doubt it. The Yanks have the Sox number this year.

The Sox had a chance to step on their throat weeks ago and weren't able to do it.

I'm still banking on the Yanks winning the Division. I haven't wavered on that since the Sox were up +14. Trust me, they'll find a way.

You only feel that way because you are a REAL Red Sox fan... and not a bandwagon fan like 107% of the rest of the people on this board who call themselves Red Sox fans.

I actually think the Red Sox will win the division by 4 games.

Top Bookmark and Share
#2338869 - 09/16/07 12:23 AM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: Razorback]
Top Gun Offline
Lifer

Loc: Roch-Vegas NH
Originally Posted By: Razorback
To Red Sox fans:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*giggle*

funny, we don't see you post in here while the Yanks were 14 games out. Now that things get interesting you come back.

Glad to see they got shelled today, tomorrow night should be a great game. Schilling vs Clemens.
Sigma 50-500 & 17-50 F2.8

Top Bookmark and Share
#2338871 - 09/16/07 12:25 AM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: PanzerMeyer]
PanzerMeyer Offline
Sierra Hotel

Loc: Miami, FL USA
If the Sox win tomorrow and take 2 out of 3, I will quickly forgive them for that collapse on Friday night. \:\)

Top Bookmark and Share
Page 38 of 76 < 1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 75 76 >

Forum Use Agreement | Privacy Statement | SimHQ Staff
Copyright 1997-2012, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.