Forum Archives » Complete » Community Hall » Are you ready for some baseball?
Page 41 of 76 < 1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 75 76 >
Topic Options
Hop to:
#2340160 - 09/17/07 08:27 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: Razorback]
PHilA Offline

Loc: Steinbrenners' Gulag
Originally Posted By: Razorback
I live 2 miles from Giants Stadium, actually. Central New Jersey is about 40 miles from here.

As for A-Rod... him and his wife seem to be getting along well. I guess they worked it out like adults. Something Red Sox fans would know nothing about.

Being a transplant my NJ geography is rather skewed. Since I am in Morris County, I am therefore not in "Central NJ" by your definition. THANK GOD! \:D

Top Bookmark and Share
#2340167 - 09/17/07 08:37 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: PanzerMeyer]
PHilA Offline

Originally Posted By: PanzerMeyer

I was actually going by post count. \:\)

Aren't you the one who posted a new message like every 5 seconds in every forum just so you could hit 10k posts on that same day?

Anyway, I do find it amusing how you stay away from this thread unless the Yankees happen to win a series against the Sox.

Well, they did have him fooled for at least four and half months. "Barely a team" etc.

Top Bookmark and Share

#2340361 - 09/18/07 01:16 AM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: PanzerMeyer]
Top Gun Offline
Lifer

Loc: Roch-Vegas NH

I was actually going by post count. \:\)

Anyway, I do find it amusing how you stay away from this thread unless the Yankees happen to win a series against the Sox.

The only thing worse than a Bandwagon fan is a fair weather fan, Razor never to be seen while his Yanks are more than 5 games behind. only to crawl out of his little hole.
Sigma 50-500 & 17-50 F2.8

Top Bookmark and Share
#2340535 - 09/18/07 01:27 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: Top Gun]
PHilA Offline

3.5 now. Another great offensive performance and more HRs by the starting pitching. Tonight Lester vs. AJ Burnett who was absolutely lights out against the Yankees his last start.

Top Bookmark and Share
#2340560 - 09/18/07 02:06 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: PHilA]
Leeman Offline

Loc: New England
Frank Thomas hits 3 homeruns. He's done it one other time in his career. Naturally, it was at Fenway against the Sox.

Classic.

I was nervous when they were up by 14. You can imagine how I feel now. I simply can't watch them anymore. This is one of the most frustrating teams they've ever had. Ugh.

Top Bookmark and Share
#2340664 - 09/18/07 04:49 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: Top Gun]
Razorback Offline
Lifer

Loc: Member # 118
 Originally Posted By: Top Gun

I was actually going by post count. :)

The only thing worse than a Bandwagon fan is a fair weather fan, Razor never to be seen while his Yanks are more than 5 games behind. only to crawl out of his little hole.

You are so cute... there is no baseball talk in this thread. I see no reason to actually talk baseball here. I have been on many other boards for the entire season talking about baseball. This thread is a Red Sox lovefest thread. Nothing more. I have seen actual baseball discussed here MAYBE 5% of the time. On the boards where I talk baseball, we talk about ALL of baseball. Not just the Yankees and Red Sox... or in the case of this thread... RED SOX by a bunch of fakers.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws... encourage... homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."-Jefferson

Top Bookmark and Share
#2340667 - 09/18/07 04:51 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: PHilA]
Razorback Offline
Lifer

Loc: Member # 118
 Originally Posted By: PHilA
I live 2 miles from Giants Stadium, actually. Central New Jersey is about 40 miles from here.

As for A-Rod... him and his wife seem to be getting along well. I guess they worked it out like adults. Something Red Sox fans would know nothing about.

Being a transplant my NJ geography is rather skewed. Since I am in Morris County, I am therefore not in "Central NJ" by your definition. THANK GOD! \:D

It is not my definition. There is a sign that says "Welcome to Central New Jersey" on route 1 in North Brunswick. :)
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws... encourage... homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."-Jefferson

Top Bookmark and Share

#2340707 - 09/18/07 05:30 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: Leeman]
PHilA Offline

Originally Posted By: Leeman
Frank Thomas hits 3 homeruns. He's done it one other time in his career. Naturally, it was at Fenway against the Sox.

Classic.

I was nervous when they were up by 14. You can imagine how I feel now. I simply can't watch them anymore. This is one of the most frustrating teams they've ever had. Ugh.

Ditto.

Top Bookmark and Share
#2340722 - 09/18/07 05:48 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: PanzerMeyer]
PanzerMeyer Offline
Sierra Hotel

Loc: Miami, FL USA
Maybe it's simply the case of us American born SimHQ members who are missing out on Razorbacks Icelandic sarcasm and/or humor?

Top Bookmark and Share
#2341022 - 09/19/07 12:34 AM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: PanzerMeyer]
20mm Offline

Forums Manager
Lifer

Loc: Tucson AZ
No, it's not.

RB, back off that edge. If this thread has no baseball talk in it in your opinion and is all about the Red Sox, then STOP POSTING IN IT.
Forever United States Army Ranger.

Top Bookmark and Share
Page 41 of 76 < 1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 75 76 >

Forum Use Agreement | Privacy Statement | SimHQ Staff
Copyright 1997-2012, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.