Forum Archives » Complete » Third Wire Series (SF) » Correct Installation Order for WOV Patches and Bunyap's Weapon Pack?
Topic Options
Hop to:
#2476521 - 03/22/08 04:24 PM Correct Installation Order for WOV Patches and Bunyap's Weapon Pack?
swambast Offline

Loc: Michigan, USA

Hi all,

What is the proper order for nstalling WOV to be compatible with Bunyap's latest Weapons Pack: WeaponsPack_03Jul06.exe?

Do you first install WOV, then the Wings Over Vietnam Service Pack (v05.15.06), then Bunyap's Weapon Pack and finally, the Wings Over Vietnam Patch (v08.30.06)? This would seem like the most logical order to me, but I guess I'm not sure. Thanks for any advice...

Here are the Weapons Pack notes:
The Weapons Pack is installed by running an installation program available here:

http://bunyap2w1.com/WeaponsPack/WeaponsPack_03Jul06.exe

The following files are overwritten during installation. You may wish to back these up before installing if you have made your own modifications.

missileobject.ini
bulletobject.ini
gundata.ini/gundata.dat
weapondata.ini/weapondata.dat
nations.ini
xxxx_data.ini (default aircraft only)
xxxx_loadout.ini (default aircraft only)

MSI 865PE, P4 NW@3.65Ghz NW, 2GB Ballistix@430Mhz, BFG GF6800GT, OCZ 600w Pwrstream, Raptor 10K-36GB, Kingwin Arctic Water-Cooling, Tsunami Dream case, Hitachi 51F59 51" DP-TV, Creative SB X-Fi, Saitek X52, CH Rudder Peds, TrackIR 3

Top Bookmark and Share
#2476528 - 03/22/08 04:50 PM Re: Correct Installation Order for WOV Patches and Bunyap's Weapon Pack? [Re: swambast]
The Editor Offline

Loc: Llanelli, Wales
I installed the weapons last.

I have had no problems.

So:

1. WOV.

2. Service pack.

3. Patch.

4. Weapons.

That is the way I did it.

Edited by The Editor (03/22/08 04:50 PM)

Top Bookmark and Share

Forum Use Agreement | Privacy Statement | SimHQ Staff
Copyright 1997-2012, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.