Forum Archives » Complete » Community Hall » Are you ready for some baseball?
Page 5 of 76 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76 >
Topic Options
Hop to:
#2173788 - 04/01/07 12:31 AM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: PanzerMeyer]
piper Offline

Loc: Raleigh,NC
PM. yes it is the greatist park Iv'e ever been to!-)

Funny thing about Fenway, we were walking from Harvard Square (quite drunk) and I never knew I was there until we entered the entrance. It was like a big factory district and all of a sudden - viola, history! And the Green Monster is!

Top Bookmark and Share
#2173950 - 04/01/07 08:48 AM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: piper]
SimHQ Tom Cofield Offline

Loc: Olympia, Washington
I'd argue Wrigley Field and put it up against Fenway.

Both are build of the same cloth though. Not too many of the old parks left. Either they have been heavily modified or torn down to put up some new thing. I'll admit Safeco is a much more convenient type of ballpark but Wrigley has such charm to it, something I just don't get from new fields.

Top Bookmark and Share

#2175194 - 04/02/07 07:55 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: SimHQ Tom Cofield]
gallycadet Offline

Loc: Washington DC
Since the Nats will redefine "Suck" this year.. no not really.
All right, sweethearts, what are you waiting for? Breakfast in bed? Another glorious day in the corps! A day in the Marine Corps is like a day on the farm. Every meal's a banquet! Every paycheck a fortune! Every formation a parade! I LOVE the corps!

Top Bookmark and Share
#2175197 - 04/02/07 07:58 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: gallycadet]
PanzerMeyer Offline
Sierra Hotel

Loc: Miami, FL USA
Originally Posted By: gallycadet
Since the Nats will redefine "Suck" this year.. no not really.

LOL! Aw come on! There are 162 games in the baseball season. Anything can happen.

Top Bookmark and Share
#2175199 - 04/02/07 08:01 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: PanzerMeyer]
gallycadet Offline

Loc: Washington DC
... Have you looked at their roster? I have a better chance of giving birth to a flaming monkey out of my ass.
All right, sweethearts, what are you waiting for? Breakfast in bed? Another glorious day in the corps! A day in the Marine Corps is like a day on the farm. Every meal's a banquet! Every paycheck a fortune! Every formation a parade! I LOVE the corps!

Top Bookmark and Share
#2175311 - 04/03/07 01:59 AM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: gallycadet]
Razorback Offline
Lifer

Loc: Member # 118
The Red Sox season is over. Yankees have pretty much won the World Series. No need to even play the season.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws... encourage... homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."-Jefferson

Top Bookmark and Share
#2175372 - 04/03/07 04:00 AM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: Razorback]
PanzerMeyer Offline
Sierra Hotel

Originally Posted By: Razorback
The Red Sox season is over. Yankees have pretty much won the World Series. No need to even play the season.

You always have a flair for the dramatic huh? Bah, I know its only one game but its always embarassing to lose to the KC Royals. Ugh.

Top Bookmark and Share

#2175375 - 04/03/07 04:07 AM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: PanzerMeyer]
Razorback Offline
Lifer

Loc: Member # 118
Originally Posted By: PanzerMeyer

You always have a flair for the dramatic huh? Bah, I know its only one game but its always embarassing to lose to the KC Royals. Ugh.

So when is Sid Finch pitching for the Bosox?
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws... encourage... homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."-Jefferson

Top Bookmark and Share
#2175518 - 04/03/07 11:58 AM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: PanzerMeyer]
PanzerMeyer Offline
Sierra Hotel

At least the Yankees were able to beat their designated punching bag on opening day. \:D

Top Bookmark and Share
#2175548 - 04/03/07 12:31 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: Razorback]
Top Gun Offline
Lifer

Loc: Roch-Vegas NH

you beat me to it ;\)
Sigma 50-500 & 17-50 F2.8

Top Bookmark and Share
Page 5 of 76 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76 >

Forum Use Agreement | Privacy Statement | SimHQ Staff
Copyright 1997-2012, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.