Forum Archives » Complete » Third Wire Series (SF) » I need Beta testers for my latest campaign, Soviet Dawn, for WOV
Topic Options
Hop to:
#1605606 - 12/19/04 06:09 AM I need Beta testers for my latest campaign, Soviet Dawn, for WOV
MK2 Offline

Loc: US
Once again I need some help to make sure it installs ok.

The new WOV campaign deals with two Soviet clandestine operations in North Vietnam. Soviet Dawn in 1965 and Soviet Twilight in late 1972.

They allow you to play in a campaign with Soviet Units flying the Mig-19s (in dawn) and the Mig-21MF (in twilight). The campaign comes completely tweaked for expereince, pilot names, briefings and load outs. The premise is that the Soviets are eager to test the Mig-19s under combat conditions and thus secretly deploy a unit in North Vietnam complete with Soviet personnel. Later on as the war comes to an end, Soviet leadership is eager to test out the MIg-21MF with their own personnel and special tactics, thus the MIg-21MF unit is deployed.

Please e-mail me at mk2(at)bellsouth(dot)net if interested.

Top Bookmark and Share
#1605607 - 12/19/04 01:13 PM Re: I need Beta testers for my latest campaign, Soviet Dawn, for WOV
rollnloop. Offline

Loc: France
i wish i had WoV to test it, unfortunately it's not here in Europe yet... let's call it a bump, creativity needs support \:\)

Top Bookmark and Share

Forum Use Agreement | Privacy Statement | SimHQ Staff
Copyright 1997-2012, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.