Forum Archives » Complete » Community Hall » RWC: And everyone wrote them off??????
Topic Options
Hop to:
#155534 - 11/16/03 10:22 PM RWC: And everyone wrote them off??????
Anonymous
Unregistered

Damn what a weekend of Rugby! Loads of people were predicting a NZ/France final and look what happened Hell I dont mind saying my team lost to the better one, those Aussies, what a defence they put up, Im sure there will be a few people over there with Foot in Mouth disease at the moment!

But dont ya love it when the two teams who were getting written off, pull one outta the hat and win \:D

Top Bookmark and Share
#155535 - 11/17/03 03:39 PM Re: RWC: And everyone wrote them off??????
Daveyraveygravey Offline

Loc: Sunny Sussex
Two great games, I thought. The Aussies just were NOT going to let the Kiwis past them, and I think the French thought it would be easy after they weathered the opening English storm and then got the try.

Hope we get a good game to finish the competition off on Saturday. Maybe the glorious Aussie weather will show up?! (My kids went out and played in the garden after the game yesterday. In t-shirts. In November!)

Top Bookmark and Share

#155536 - 11/17/03 04:25 PM Re: RWC: And everyone wrote them off??????
Anonymous
Unregistered

australia scored one try in that match, so did nz. and australias was an intercept. shows how many penalties NZ gave away in our 22 \:\( (i was gonig for nz).

england 2 win, \:\)

Top Bookmark and Share

Forum Use Agreement | Privacy Statement | SimHQ Staff
Copyright 1997-2012, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.