Forum Archives » Complete » Third Wire Series (SF) » Judging flight models.
Topic Options
Hop to:
#1250895 - 11/01/02 11:55 PM Judging flight models.
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am not a real pilot, so the essence of the flight models I will leave to them, and will only give opinions based on what I have seen the real aircraft do myself, in film, or based on pilot anecdote. "it feels like" or "game X's is better" is just an unreasonable approach for the avereage flight sim fan.
I'm not saying anyone who has commented so far is outright wrong, I am just saying lets compile some info and evidence so we can get them as accurate as we can on the first try.

Top Bookmark and Share
#1250896 - 11/01/02 11:59 PM Re: Judging flight models.
Ark Offline

Loc: Fresno, CA.
Quote:
Originally posted by plummerx:
I am not a real pilot, so the essence of the flight models I will leave to them, and will only give opinions based on what I have seen the real aircraft do myself, in film, or based on pilot anecdote. "it feels like" or "game X's is better" is just an unreasonable approach for the avereage flight sim fan.
I'm not saying anyone who has commented so far is outright wrong, I am just saying lets compile some info and evidence so we can get them as accurate as we can on the first try.

Finally, some common sense hits the forum!
The only people I listen to in this forum about flight models are the guys here who actually flew these military aircraft, everybody else that says, "this is wrong...that is wrong" and has never flown any of these aircraft or who doesn't have hard evidence of FM inaccuracies has no merit.

Thank you!

Shane

Top Bookmark and Share

Forum Use Agreement | Privacy Statement | SimHQ Staff
Copyright 1997-2012, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.