<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">

	<channel>
		<title>Modern Era</title>
		<atom:link href="https://simhq.net/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=myfeeds&amp;fp=0" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
		<link>https://simhq.net/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm</link>
		<description>Recent Topics</description>
		<language>en-us</language>
		<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 20:44:06 UTC</lastBuildDate>
		<ttl>5</ttl>
		<webMaster>webmaster@simhq.net (SimHQ Forums)</webMaster>
		<generator>UBB.threads</generator>
		<image>
			<url>https://simhq.net/forum/images/general/default/rss_icon.gif</url>
			<title>Modern Era</title>
			<link>https://simhq.net/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm</link>
		</image>
		<item>
			<title>Mig Alley</title>
			<link>https://simhq.net/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4686927#Post4686927</link>
			<description><![CDATA[Still trying to get MA going on my PC. BOB II version 2.13 runs great. A lot of simulations I run are legacy sims. I have an older Windows 10 PC so sometimes it is a challenge to get them running.<br><br>]]></description>
			<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 21:13:34 +0000</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Terl9999</dc:creator>
			<guid>https://simhq.net/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4686927#Post4686927</guid>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>The B-52</title>
			<link>https://simhq.net/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4686651#Post4686651</link>
			<description><![CDATA[Amazing plane for certain, and its service life is unreal. I wonder what the original estimates were when it first entered service.<br><br>Not many weapons systems can match it, especially as it is a fookin' aircraft.<br><br>The Browning M2 has it beat however, coming up on 100 years in service.<br><br>]]></description>
			<pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 16:27:03 +0000</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>DBond</dc:creator>
			<guid>https://simhq.net/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4686651#Post4686651</guid>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>A-10 Cuba! On Windows 10</title>
			<link>https://simhq.net/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4672605#Post4672605</link>
			<description><![CDATA[Gents I have an update! As it turns out, I needed certain registry keys that did not get loaded into my Win10 environment since I installed it into the Virtualbox environment. I found an all-in-one installer that works in Win10 and it put the required registry keys in for me.<br><br>]]></description>
			<pubDate>Tue, 25 Nov 2025 01:34:38 +0000</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>ArgonV</dc:creator>
			<guid>https://simhq.net/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4672605#Post4672605</guid>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Silent Thunder: A-10 Tank Killer II on Windows 10</title>
			<link>https://simhq.net/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4636094#Post4636094</link>
			<description><![CDATA[Ah never mind. I forgot that I installed this on a Win95 virtual machine - then just ran it in Win10.<br><br>]]></description>
			<pubDate>Sun, 24 Sep 2023 21:28:28 +0000</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>ArgonV</dc:creator>
			<guid>https://simhq.net/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4636094#Post4636094</guid>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Looking for Fighters Anthology Tool</title>
			<link>https://simhq.net/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4585912#Post4585912</link>
			<description><![CDATA[I downloaded the FA toolkit by dousoft. Hoping it does the trick.<br><br>]]></description>
			<pubDate>Thu, 25 Nov 2021 00:29:08 +0000</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Major Dragon</dc:creator>
			<guid>https://simhq.net/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4585912#Post4585912</guid>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Falcon AT manual text</title>
			<link>https://simhq.net/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4561268#Post4561268</link>
			<description><![CDATA[Hi - folks over on gog and steam lack the documentation on Falcon AT - here is some of the contents that was provided in a text file for the cdrom version of Falcon AT<br><br>it should provide some assistence<br><br>see attached text file<br><br>]]></description>
			<pubDate>Thu, 25 Mar 2021 12:10:47 +0000</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Agathosdaimon</dc:creator>
			<guid>https://simhq.net/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4561268#Post4561268</guid>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>The History of DID’s Total Air War</title>
			<link>https://simhq.net/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4581068#Post4581068</link>
			<description><![CDATA[Inspired by this thread and after reading with great interest and some dose of nostalgia History of TAW  article I have dusted off TAW 2.30 mod. I must admit that despite the age that old Girl is holding amazingly proud and strong. So far it was working straight out of the box, which is considering 64bit win 10 and all kinds of new device drivers now is a great feat and amazing accomplishment all by itself. <br><br>My return is not so much to enjoy the simulation again, or relive familiar places there but rather to familiarize myself with the overall game design and pick up anything interesting related to campaign AI, UI interface, and  &quot;feel and handling&quot; of TAW which I so fondly remember. <br><br>Right from the get-go, I can see that despite many great efforts of others and including even my personal contribution the terrain and visuals have not changed much and by today's standards this is sticking rather very visibly and obviously out. <br><br>It is not that I would personally expect anything drastically different, to contrary, I enjoy those old rudimentary graphics, but realize that the younger crowd could be perhaps not attracted here. And so naturally there may not be continuity in modding and interest in it so much anymore. <br><br>I am writing this and wondering if the port to other (perhaps more modern and up to date) simulation platform while preserving those TAW's elements of goodness might be working, or it may be better just to let Her go.     <br><br>]]></description>
			<pubDate>Sat, 25 Sep 2021 13:11:00 +0000</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Polak</dc:creator>
			<guid>https://simhq.net/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4581068#Post4581068</guid>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>[F-14] Fleet Defender #1: Game Files</title>
			<link>https://simhq.net/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4584814#Post4584814</link>
			<description><![CDATA[I had similar thoughts when I finally installed Steam and GOG. I have never really realized how many games have been produced in the last 2 decades. I knew nearly all of the older ones when they were being made through CGW Computer Gaming World and PC Gamer. <br><br>After around 2005 I lost track of them until kind of 2020. Wow! I could not believe how many of them have been made since then. And they all look kind of the same, at least to me. Really rather sad!  <br><br>Since the older games, those I knew were pretty much dirt cheap on those 2 servers I quickly acquired a full collection that I wanted to have. It became apparent also very quickly that there was not much else (with some exceptions) I really wanted. And this situation has been like this since. Every week or so I go through those servers seeing hundreds of newer games and not much I would really want. I was into the games in simulations for over 30 years of my life so I cannot call myself an inexperienced outsider or a novice. <br><br>Times have changed for sure!<br><br>]]></description>
			<pubDate>Tue, 09 Nov 2021 18:23:21 +0000</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Polak</dc:creator>
			<guid>https://simhq.net/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4584814#Post4584814</guid>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>F18 (Hornet) sim?</title>
			<link>https://simhq.net/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4505819#Post4505819</link>
			<description><![CDATA[You also have the VRS Superbug (F/A-18E) for FSX or Prepar3d...<br> <a href="https://www.vrsimulations.com/superbug.php"   target="_blank">VRS F/A-18E Superbug</a> <br><br> <object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/cZPc3TOoHkc?fs=1&hd=1"></param> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/cZPc3TOoHkc"  type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"  width="425" height="350" allowfullscreen="true"> </embed></object> <br><br>Red<br><br>]]></description>
			<pubDate>Sat, 01 Feb 2020 18:18:42 +0000</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>RedOneAlpha</dc:creator>
			<guid>https://simhq.net/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4505819#Post4505819</guid>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Greenie Boards?</title>
			<link>https://simhq.net/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4501403#Post4501403</link>
			<description><![CDATA[Slight Correction:<br><br>Janes F/A-18 DOES track landings in your Pilot Stats...somewhat...   In each MISSION the Detailed Stats show the number of Carrier Landings, the Wire catches and Average Wire catch. Not a Greenie Board per se... and I am not sure why the Carrier Landings in the main Statistic pane says 0. Possibly for THIS pilot the traps (as the one shown below) were TRAINING missions... but the Carrier Landing Day Training mission was in my MISSIONS folder rather than Training Folder...so who knows.. Might be bugged.<br><br><br><br><br><br>]]></description>
			<pubDate>Tue, 24 Dec 2019 14:03:28 +0000</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Recluse</dc:creator>
			<guid>https://simhq.net/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4501403#Post4501403</guid>
		</item>
	</channel>
</rss>
