Forum Archives » Complete » Third Wire Series (SF) » 112 Squadron Sabre 4 skin released -->
Topic Options
Hop to:
#2178335 - 04/06/07 10:37 PM 112 Squadron Sabre 4 skin released -->
The Wrench Offline

Loc: Los Angeles CA
Since I've been on a 'Sharkmouth' kick, thought I'd give this one a try

This skin is basicallly designed for Canadair Sabre Mk.4 mod that I did last year, but can be used on any of Zur's Sabres.
I've even thrown in a modified cockpit ini and 2 new gunsight tgas, just for fun.

Now available at my place Wrench's Bait Shop and Ski-Do Rentals on the "New Aircraft Page", conviently placed just below the Sabre 4 mod. As soon as approved, also at CombatAce

Enjoy
Wrench
Kevin Stein
"I got your Hangars right here"
Minister of Transportation of the Freedom Loving People's Federal Democratic Republic of Nigeria

Top Bookmark and Share
#2179021 - 04/08/07 01:12 AM Re: 112 Squadron Sabre 4 skin released --> [Re: The Wrench]
baltika Offline

Loc: Scotland
Wrench,

I am loving your "complete history of 112 Squadron" kick that you are on just now. This is great!

Here's a question for you, though:-

I am currently updating Burning Sands '44 to run from '40 to '45, with 112 Sqdn as a flyable - too good an opportunity to miss, what with your excellent 112 Tomahawk (skin) and Mustang III (mod). That takes us from '40 to '41, and '44 to the end of the war, depending on how the campaign plays out. The RAF website has 112 operating the P-40E from Dec '41 to June '44 (when your Stang takes over). Capun & the A-team have the very plane, with a sharkmouth skin, which I reckon is OK for a stand-in, but it's specifically for 3 Sqn RAAF. Is that close enough for government work, as the saying goes, or can I prevail upon you for a 112 Sqdn RAF sharkmouth Kittyhawk?

Cheers mate

baltika

Top Bookmark and Share

#2179462 - 04/08/07 07:27 PM Re: 112 Squadron Sabre 4 skin released --> [Re: baltika]
The Wrench Offline

Loc: Los Angeles CA
I thought there was one avialble???

Well, I'll put it on my list...I have the P-40E template, so it shouldn't be too terribly hard (oh,right...famous last words!!)

EDIT:your right - sharkmouthed Kittyhawk is for 3 Sqdn RAAF by Gramps. Wonder if he'll let me rebadge it?? Should be an easy matter, as all the decals are already done!!

Wrench
Kevin Stein
"I got your Hangars right here"
Minister of Transportation of the Freedom Loving People's Federal Democratic Republic of Nigeria

Top Bookmark and Share
#2179505 - 04/08/07 09:19 PM Re: 112 Squadron Sabre 4 skin released --> [Re: The Wrench]
baltika Offline

Loc: Scotland
Excellent stuff

Thanks very much,

baltika

Top Bookmark and Share

Forum Use Agreement | Privacy Statement | SimHQ Staff
Copyright 1997-2012, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.