Forum Archives » Complete » IL-2 Sturmovik » Question for you Video Guys
Topic Options
Hop to:
#1377151 - 09/23/04 11:46 PM Question for you Video Guys
Tolwyn Offline

Loc: WA, United States
Movie Maker is pretty good, however, it won't let you output your compilation to DIVX; nor will it let you frameserver to the DIVX encoder.

So...

VirtualDub won't let you open WMV files.

So... \:\)

What's the best format from Movie Maker to save in to ensure that you can use virtual dub to frameserve out to either an MPEG2 stream, or (re)encode to DIVX?

I will NOT use Microsoft's WMV format. Can't stand it.

My source is 400x300 (.5 (800x600)).
My personal licensing agreement: In exchange for my hard-earned cash for your product, you agree to the following terms: No part of my hardware may be used as a mechanism to verify or reverify my economical patronage. My receipt will serve that purpose. If you disagree with this license, you may return my money to me, and I'll return your product. \:\)

Top Bookmark and Share
#1377152 - 09/24/04 12:45 AM Re: Question for you Video Guys
JakeSnake Offline

Loc: Wisconsin USA
i plunked down $30 and got Dr. DiVX. takes in just about any format and outputs it fast, fine, and small[er]

Top Bookmark and Share

#1377153 - 09/24/04 04:58 PM Re: Question for you Video Guys
Tolwyn Offline

Loc: WA, United States
Jake... even WMV?
My personal licensing agreement: In exchange for my hard-earned cash for your product, you agree to the following terms: No part of my hardware may be used as a mechanism to verify or reverify my economical patronage. My receipt will serve that purpose. If you disagree with this license, you may return my money to me, and I'll return your product. \:\)

Top Bookmark and Share

Forum Use Agreement | Privacy Statement | SimHQ Staff
Copyright 1997-2012, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.