Forum Archives » Complete » IL-2 Sturmovik » In Flight Radio Entertainment and Communications Chatter Files
Topic Options
Hop to:
#1311230 - 02/05/04 07:16 PM In Flight Radio Entertainment and Communications Chatter Files
Anonymous
Unregistered

To consolidate scattered links/posts, here again are the links to various files for WWII Radio Entertainment/Communications Immersion effects; basically files of your choice go into the FB/samples/music/InFlight folder..details on use are in the ReadMe Files.

WWII(1930's-1940's) style radio entertainment/music broadcasts:
WWIIRadioEntertainment1 File(19Mb)
WWIIRadioEntertainment2 File
WWIIRadioEntertainment3 File
WWIIRadioEntertainmentMiscellaneous Files 1
WWIIRadioEntertainmentMiscellaneous Files 2

Radio Chatter Communications(Made by TripleA, Full credits in Readme files) :
German Chatter File(20Mb)
Japanese Chatter File(18Mb)
Russian Chatter File(19Mb)

The included ReadMe files explain the purpose and provide instructions for use. References in Readme's to the files in InFlight Folder playing Randomly are Incorrect...Files apparently play in ASCII character order(essentially files with numerals 0 and up before alphabetical letters A and up).

Selected files must be placed into the InFlight folder Before starting FB, as files cannot be moved once FB is running.

Top Bookmark and Share
#1311231 - 02/10/04 08:14 PM Re: In Flight Radio Entertainment and Communications Chatter Files
Anonymous
Unregistered

Here are some Additional "entertainment" style Radio files, with a 1945 Pacific theater orientation. This compiled one is 26 minutes long:
WWIIRadioEntertainmentPacific1945(2.9Mb)

The Misc one, below, contains the varied individual selections(each somewhat longer and somewhat less denigrated by static and volume distortions, etc), which if loaded into the samples/music/InFlight Folder will play in ASCII/alphabetical order...one can change file names to vary the order, of course, for variety.

WWIIRadioEntertainmentMiscellaneousPacific(2.3Mb)

Top Bookmark and Share

#1311232 - 02/13/04 06:35 PM Re: In Flight Radio Entertainment and Communications Chatter Files
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have created a Page/Branch on my Website to host(for downloading) the various Radio Chatter and Entertainment Files available, thus far. Just follow the shortcut on the top of the Homepage at My Site(See SigBlock Below).

I'll be adding other Selections/Files as they get completed.

There is also an application being created which will allow simplified/automatic switching of the Chatter and/or Entertainment files. I believe this new application will be available in a few days...

Top Bookmark and Share
#1311233 - 02/14/04 02:03 AM Re: In Flight Radio Entertainment and Communications Chatter Files
William Munny Offline

Loc: Virginia, United States of Ame...
Thanks runner. Downloading now.

2nd Great-Grandfather, William Harrison Mabry, 31st Mississippi Infantry & 8th Mississippi Cavalry.

2nd Great-Granduncle, James Neely Vance 4th Mississippi Infantry.

3rd Great-Grandfather, Francis Marion Blevins, 37th North Carolina Infantry. WIA on July 3, 1863 in Pickett's Charge.

Top Bookmark and Share

Forum Use Agreement | Privacy Statement | SimHQ Staff
Copyright 1997-2012, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.