Forum Archives » Complete » EAW » Calling OAW masters
Topic Options
Hop to:
#1915038 - 06/04/06 06:26 PM Calling OAW masters
Stratos Offline

Loc: Amposta Spain
I want to know If it's possible to use OAW as an alternative for Various Installations. For example, load up all DAW, terrain, skins campaign... another option for 43-45 campaigns and so on. Another thing is that not know why but ECA panel not works on my pc, maybe XP problem related, anyways I believe that will enter in conflict with RP2.6 I want to specially set up a 1943-45 scenarios, but all my attempts until now give's me 109G6 without 20mm gunpods, Mustangs with drop tanks that not contain any fuel and things like that. so maybe OAW can help getting a clean EAW installation and for example, make the Hurri a Mustang MKIII with proper loadout and flight data so I only need then an skin.
Thank's for the help.

http://www.sandbaggereaw.com/stratos.html

Top Bookmark and Share
#1915039 - 06/04/06 10:30 PM Re: Calling OAW masters
GunsUp Offline

Loc: Central Ohio, USA
hi Stratos!
ecapanel 4.2 / 4.3 both work fine on my xp system, so you probably need to look over how you put it in.

i am no OAW master... just a religeous user. among many things, it is foremost a "manager" of add-ons and utilities. to my knowledge... it does not change plane slots.
what it does do, is makes it very easy for you to change in and out the various mods available for EAW.
say you want to run DAW. by a few simple clicks in the appropriate boxes within OAW, it loads all the files to play it. say you want to change and go to BoB... you unload the DAW files, then click the boxes for BoB, and it then loads that one for you.
say you want to change your gunsight, clouds, terrain, put in different planes, ect... by clicking the appropriate boxes, it will do that as well as many other things for you.
it is the one stop manager that can save you time and energy that would otherwise wasted manually putting in and then taking out files for all the mods available.
you first need to understand how it works, as the list goes on and on. i fully recommend it as it is truly an amazing manager.

S!

"If you have to check your six to find me- it's already too late... this ain't no sight seein' tour!!!"

Top Bookmark and Share

#1915040 - 06/05/06 06:18 AM Re: Calling OAW masters
Knegel Offline

Hi Stratos,

i think you need some additional runtimefiles to run ECApanel under XP.
You also can use it through OAW!!
Simply install it in a F-ECA folder inside the OAW folder, next to the F 1(EAWrp2.6) folder.
Then there is no conflict between ECApanel and rp2.6 or any other flightfiles.

When do you had empty droptanks and why you cant select a 109 with gunpods??

EAWrp2.6 include a MustangIII in the Hurri slot, with loadout and the 109G6-R6 as well(two different versions).

Greetings,

Top Bookmark and Share

Forum Use Agreement | Privacy Statement | SimHQ Staff
Copyright 1997-2012, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.