Forum Archives » Complete » IL-2 Sturmovik » Cess Patrol: Put your walking shoes on...
Page 30 of 31 < 1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 >
Topic Options
Hop to:
#982548 - 02/12/02 09:08 AM Re: Cess Patrol: Put your walking shoes on...
OzZiggy Offline

Loc: Back in Australia: missing bav...
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

eeek i seemed to of stepped into something horrible

------------------
The foot aint enough , i need the whole darn rabbit

Top Bookmark and Share
#982549 - 02/12/02 01:37 PM Re: Cess Patrol: Put your walking shoes on...
Para_Bellum Offline

Loc: Germany
OK. While you gits seem to be busy fondling yourself and watching the winter olympics, Rune, Speedy, Harv and myself did what we had to do.
We met in the dangerous skies over the steppe and did our best.
Which, in my case means that I crashed my IL2 two times on takeoff and then helped Rune to improve his aiming skills.
Speedy is learning fast. He tried to adopt my tactic of slowing the fascist advance by crashing his plane into the road ahead of them.
Well, he made some progress. He hit the road, even next to the german convoy. But behind them...

Rune showed us his new tactic in the IL2. Since it's already dupped "the flying tank" why bother flying at all?
Here we have a lovely shot of Rune seeking a hull-down position while engaging german trucks...
He even fired at them but, yeah, you guessed it, missed...

And Harv? Well, he did what he did, no need to elaborate on that. At least he managed to take off. Barely...
Ashamed of his flying skills he left us and never came back...

Later we were even joined by one of the infamous Udogs, Aviatorsomething, who introduced himself pretty well by crashing on takeoff.

All in all a great night, thx guys, you're so bad...

------------------
Proud member of
Cess-Patrol- "All your reargunners are belong to us!"

[This message has been edited by Para_Bellum (edited 02-12-2002).]

JG5_JaRa about Nussschnaps

Top Bookmark and Share

#982550 - 02/12/02 02:18 PM Re: Cess Patrol: Put your walking shoes on...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dear The Lawyer™, could you buy me a new PC, the IL-2 game and a joystick? Oops, I almost forgot...and flying lessons. In return I'll promise one dance with you...the chicken dance of course.

Persephone

Top Bookmark and Share
#982551 - 02/12/02 02:19 PM Re: Cess Patrol: Put your walking shoes on...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by MrPeng:
Hey Lawyer If I say "you are the BEST Il-2 Flyer I have ever met" will you buy me the game?

Peng, being as you live in Bumfeck, PA RFD Mayberry, I doubt if you've ever met an actual IL-2 flyer. So to say I'm the best you've met would be a lie, since you haven't even met me (oh well, there WAS that time on the PA Turnpike as my SUV ran your Plymouth van off the road). I know you don't lie, except to your children, your boss, and your wife.

Besides, if I bought you a $40 game, you would need to buy a $3000 computer to play it on. Maybe you should search the internet for that white slave trade with Arabs that we discussed previously. $3000 shouldn't be too hard to raise, considering the very, very low mileage involved.

BTW, you owe me big time for spreading your looney tune gospel to whole other forum. PR ain't cheap, ya know?

------------------

Got Vodka?

Top Bookmark and Share
#982552 - 02/12/02 02:52 PM Re: Cess Patrol: Put your walking shoes on...
Harv Offline

Loc: Enema Tube Entry Point, Saskat...
Quote:
Originally posted by Para_Bellum:

blah blah blah fondling blah blah blah

And Harv? Well, he did what he did, no need to elaborate on that. At least he managed to take off. Barely...
Ashamed of his flying skills he left us and never came back...

Blah blah blah

Did someone mention fondling sheep? No? Anyways, the wife yelled...'nuff said.

BTW, who invited the non flying mud suckers from the 'pool over here? Just when the spaghetti in my skull was finally starting to operate normally (for me) Peng and Seanachai show up and threaten to start cooking it all over again. Isn't there anywhere I can hide from them? Or better yet, is there a way I can crash into them from here?

Cess-Harv

------------------
Cess-Patrol: Where men are men, and sheep are nervous.

Top Bookmark and Share
#982553 - 02/12/02 04:12 PM Re: Cess Patrol: Put your walking shoes on...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Iskander:
So, Jake, how does one turn the motor on? Still to drunnk to get the damned plane of the ground in the Demo... kinda nice, though, just to sit there and watch the Hun & Reds waste each other off in the distance... makes one feel like Churchill.

Cess-kander.

He's too yeller. Scared as a prostitute in a room full of sailors.

Top Bookmark and Share
#982554 - 02/12/02 05:01 PM Re: Cess Patrol: Put your walking shoes on...
Anonymous
Unregistered

OhmiGAWD! Peng, Seanachai and Patch all on one page. Hell, Peng won't even post on the MBT and Patch is married to Berli whose hatred for the game knows no bounds. Seanachai is just stirring the pot, of course ... wanker that he is.

Hopefully I'll get over this horrible flu/cold/black death I'm currently suffering and will feel like sitting at the computer for more than ten minutes at a time so that I can practice my crashin ... uh ... air combat manuevers.

Cess-JoeBob

------------------
Cess Patrol: Aiming For The Sky ... AND HITTING IT!

Top Bookmark and Share

#982555 - 02/12/02 05:02 PM Re: Cess Patrol: Put your walking shoes on...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Fear not, JoeBob . . . others, myself included, are keeping the tradition alive and well.

Get healthy man.

------------------
Cess-Pal
----------------------------------
Cess-Patrol DUDE! Kin I crash here tonight?

Top Bookmark and Share
#982556 - 02/12/02 05:11 PM Re: Cess Patrol: Put your walking shoes on...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Patch:
Dear The Lawyer™, could you buy me a new PC, the IL-2 game and a joystick? Oops, I almost forgot...and flying lessons. In return I'll promise one dance with you...the chicken dance of course.

Persephone

While waiting for The Lawyer to get better, you could practice flying at home. Just get Berli to pretend to be the airplane, i.e., lying down with his arms outstretched from his sides making engine noises (now THAT's a funny image).

Top Bookmark and Share
#982557 - 02/12/02 08:03 PM Re: Cess Patrol: Put your walking shoes on...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeBobShaw:
OhmiGAWD! [b]Peng, Seanachai and Patch all on one page. Hell, Peng won't even post on the MBT and Patch is married to Berli whose hatred for the game knows no bounds. Seanachai is just stirring the pot, of course ... wanker that he is.

Hopefully I'll get over this horrible flu/cold/black death I'm currently suffering and will feel like sitting at the computer for more than ten minutes at a time so that I can practice my crashin ... uh ... air combat manuevers.

Cess-JoeBob

Joe, I was just reading your signature line and shouldn't it be ...Aiming for the Sky and MISSING IT?
Get well soon.

Persephone

[This message has been edited by Patch (edited 02-12-2002).]

Top Bookmark and Share
Page 30 of 31 < 1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 >

Forum Use Agreement | Privacy Statement | SimHQ Staff
Copyright 1997-2012, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.