Forum Archives » Complete » IL-2 Sturmovik » My campaign statistics (3 pics)
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Hop to:
#928600 - 12/16/01 01:17 AM Re: My campaign statistics (3 pics)
Anonymous
Unregistered

And I thought I've lost many aircraft during the campaign

http://www.geocities.com/narr9/LW_il2campaign.html

The most important thing is to survive. Unfortunately I am a natural born "rammer" and when opporunity comes I try to ram the enemy plane. I got 4 kills in this campaign ramming enemy fighters and 5 planes lost thanks to this Usually after ramming someone my plane gets damaged and I crashed or ditched many times on landing as you can see. The other lost planes are those silly gunners work! Late in the campaign getting alive from the mission and land is harder and harder. Really NOT fun having two Yak-3 manouvering with you and no wingie to call in for help hehe. I just wish the campaign first objective was to come home alive and not to kill a % or # of enemies.

Wulf

Top Bookmark and Share
#928601 - 12/16/01 01:26 AM Re: My campaign statistics (3 pics)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh...btw. That friendly kill was done intentionally. I cleared my wingie from a chasing Jak. Than while I was manouvering for the shot my wingie turned around and killed that Jak in a HO also crippling my plane...This made me REALLY angry...and since it was only a virtual wingman...

Wulf

Top Bookmark and Share

#928602 - 12/16/01 01:36 AM Re: My campaign statistics (3 pics)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh...my...God... I must suck. I think I'm up to 60 or so lost a/c and the campaign is not even over !

Top Bookmark and Share
#928603 - 12/16/01 02:09 AM Re: My campaign statistics (3 pics)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Stuka How did you get the different style medals. in my game the swastika is not present within the medals.
By the way Pretty cool score

Top Bookmark and Share
#928604 - 12/16/01 02:19 AM Re: My campaign statistics (3 pics)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Stuka why are your medals different to my. Mine don't have the swastika on them

Top Bookmark and Share
#928605 - 12/16/01 04:55 AM Re: My campaign statistics (3 pics)
Tiger27 Offline

Loc: Perth, Western Australia
Nice score, have you tried without padlock, I find it easier with a trackball and then you get realistic on your records, which is nice.
Not having a dig, as I say I find padlock more dificult than mouseview especially in keeping SA on the other planes around you.

Top Bookmark and Share
#928606 - 12/16/01 06:04 AM Re: My campaign statistics (3 pics)
Spidey Offline

Loc: Jersey Yo
Hey Idiot (your name, not my choice)
Do a search on the forums for replacement medals. I hope you also got the fix from Demon for the marks on the planes.

Lone Wolf - Holy s*&^ man. Those are some impressive stats you are putting up. I am playing as a bomber only so far. But I will try the German side next.

Top Bookmark and Share

#928607 - 12/16/01 10:35 AM Re: My campaign statistics (3 pics)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Here is Rainmans medal pack (scanned from the real things) Mine were just edited from the default ones.

Medal pack

Top Bookmark and Share
#928608 - 12/16/01 10:43 AM Re: My campaign statistics (3 pics)
Anonymous
Unregistered

And here is a link for swastiska patch if you want to have swastiska in your plane in singleplayer or multiplayer game.

I recommend that you first read the thread before you download the swastiska patch

link to the thread

and here is a direct link
Swastiska patch

[This message has been edited by Stuka (edited 12-16-2001).]

Top Bookmark and Share
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Forum Use Agreement | Privacy Statement | SimHQ Staff
Copyright 1997-2012, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.