Forum Archives » Complete » Third Wire Series (SF) » SP3??
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Hop to:
#657030 - 09/27/04 03:47 PM Re: SP3??
Murphy'S Offline

Quote:
If you look at the GMX page you will find out that this A4 is not a F-model!
why do you say that?....it seems to be one..no?

Top Bookmark and Share
#657031 - 09/27/04 04:45 PM Re: SP3??
ricnunes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by USAFMTL:
Quote:
Originally posted by ricnunes:
Well, what I'm looking for in SP3 is nothing more than corrected campaigns! Specially the Mercenary campaign.
I also noticed that it isn't only the Mercenary campaign that have problems but others too, like for example problems when the player squadron updates it's aircraft (Well that doesn't happen at all)!
That is because you do not have it patched to SP2. That was a bug in Sp1 that was fixed in Sp2.
I do have Strike Fighters Patched to SP2!
From a previous thread that I posted here and others (posted by others) I read that SP2 really screws up the campaign system while the campaigns appear to be work well with SP1! But obviously SP2 have many other advantages over SP1...

Top Bookmark and Share

#657032 - 09/27/04 05:53 PM Re: SP3??
Dragon_Tail-115 Offline

Loc: israel
Hey all.
Quote:
Maybe it would be proper for me to let dragontail say somthing about this caus it looks to me as if it is the Israeli model N or something that he worked on during his service in the IAF.
I guess his got his reassons why he didnt reply yet.
If you look at the refuling device on the nose you notice that it is twisted sideways, tipical to the late Israeli A-4 models. same thing goes for the extension behind the nussle in the rear side put there to hide the hot exhoste from the IR misilles.
Not sure if the Navy / Marines have adopted those changes.
As MennieB said this looks like a late model of the A-4,maybe a N or M it's dificult to say from that screenshots.
This is an IAF N model:

I hope this is an official addon so it will include an updated cockpit also.
fits me like a glove if it is real. \:\)

Top Bookmark and Share
#657033 - 09/27/04 05:58 PM Re: SP3??
Murphy'S Offline

Quote:
I hope this is an official addon so it will include an updated cockpit also.
fits me like a glove if it is real.
it have a updated cockpit with a rwr

Top Bookmark and Share
#657034 - 09/27/04 06:14 PM Re: SP3??
USAFMTL Offline
Lifer

Loc: WPAFB, Dayton, Oh
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Well, what I'm looking for in SP3 is nothing more than corrected campaigns! Specially the Mercenary campaign.
I also noticed that it isn't only the Mercenary campaign that have problems but others too, like for example problems when the player squadron updates it's aircraft (Well that doesn't happen at all)!
That is because you do not have it patched to SP2. That was a bug in Sp1 that was fixed in Sp2.
From a previous thread that I posted here and others (posted by others) I read that SP2 really screws up the campaign system while the campaigns appear to be work well with SP1! But obviously SP2 have many other advantages over SP1...
Sp2 does not mess up the campaign, SP1 does. Trust me I make campaigns all the time.

Top Bookmark and Share
#657035 - 09/27/04 08:52 PM Re: SP3??
ricnunes Offline

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
quote:
Sp2 does not mess up the campaign, SP1 does. Trust me I make campaigns all the time.
Then perhaps could you tell me why (I do have SP2 installed) that when I receive a new aircraft type for my squadron (I'm playing the Mercenary campaign) that new plane doesn't appear as the squadron aircraft?? :rolleyes:

I also read elsewhere when playing the campaign with other services (USAF, USN and USMC) that updating the squadron aircraft doesn't work either.

Thanks in advance for replies...

Top Bookmark and Share
#657036 - 09/27/04 09:02 PM Re: SP3??
Dragon_Tail-115 Offline

Murphy,could you send me the cockpit files ?
The N model which i served on had modern weapons managment system and a modern HUD to go with it.

Top Bookmark and Share

#657037 - 09/27/04 09:05 PM Re: SP3??
Murphy'S Offline

Quote:
Murphy,could you send me the cockpit files ?
The N model which i served on had modern weapons managment system and a modern HUD to go with it.

not on this one

Top Bookmark and Share
#657038 - 09/27/04 09:08 PM Re: SP3??
AD Offline

Loc: South East Asia
That's because it's an A-4F.

Cheers

Top Bookmark and Share
#657039 - 09/27/04 09:13 PM Re: SP3??
Dragon_Tail-115 Offline

Thanks AD.
I think i'll get by with an F model to pose like an N.
cheers \:\)

Top Bookmark and Share
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Forum Use Agreement | Privacy Statement | SimHQ Staff
Copyright 1997-2012, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.