Forum Archives » Complete » Third Wire Series (SF) » "O-T" : It Happened...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Hop to:
#607234 - 11/22/03 08:34 AM "O-T" : It Happened...
609 Recon Offline

...And I never dreamed it possible that LockOn would hit stores before this SF patch!

Amazing!

Edited for being, well, OT.

Top Bookmark and Share
#607235 - 11/22/03 08:40 AM Re: "O-T" : It Happened...
howling1 Offline

Loc: God's Country ( The Great Smok...
Still waiting on my local Goody's to get it in... :rolleyes:
" I mean to kill you, or see you hang at Judge Parker's convenience.
Now which will it be? " - Rooster Cogburn, U.S. Marshall
------------------
------------------
2.4GHz P4B 533 FSB, 1Gig PC800 RDRAM, Leadtek FX 5600 Ultra (61.77 Dvrs),
SB Audigy Gamer ( May '04 dvrs ),HK-695 2.1 Surround Sound Speakers,
Lite-On 16xDVD, Lite-On 8xDVD +R/+RW
M/$ FF2, DirX9.0c, WinXP Home/SP1
--------------------

Top Bookmark and Share

#607236 - 11/22/03 08:55 AM Re: "O-T" : It Happened...
Anonymous
Unregistered

my god! its a first! for me! my first IBTL than anyone else \:\)

Top Bookmark and Share
#607237 - 11/23/03 05:36 AM Re: "O-T" : It Happened...
pcpilot Offline

Loc: a pine tree far, far away...
LOL! I wouldnt doubt LOMAC gets its first patch before SFP1 gets this second one...

Sorry, I dont know why I said that...*speaks in a Lou Costello voice* "Im a baaaaaad boy!" :p \:D
"Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Choose your words, for they become actions. Understand your actions, for they become habits. Study your habits, for they will become your character. Develop your character, for it becomes your destiny."

Top Bookmark and Share
#607238 - 11/23/03 05:40 AM Re: "O-T" : It Happened...
USAFMTL Offline
Lifer

Loc: WPAFB, Dayton, Oh
Hey I thought the patch would be out before LOMAC to. I have lost all faith in it to be honest. That is why my tons of unreleased mods sit on my HD. However that is not a license to start flame wars about it. No lock here guys. \:\)

Top Bookmark and Share
#607239 - 11/23/03 06:08 AM Re: "O-T" : It Happened...
Falcon Six Two Offline

Loc: PRNJ
Quote:
Originally posted by USAFMTL:
Hey I thought the patch would be out before LOMAC to. I have lost all faith in it to be honest. That is why my tons of unreleased mods sit on my HD. However that is not a license to start flame wars about it. No lock here guys. \:\)
Tons of unreleased mods?????? \:\( \:\( \:\( Need I say more? Block 52, where are yor?

Top Bookmark and Share
#607240 - 11/23/03 06:22 AM Re: "O-T" : It Happened...
column5 Offline

Loc: Memphis, TN
I find this to be hilarious:

http://oldsite.simhq.com/simhq3/sims/boards/bbs/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=37;t=002114

Seems the LOMACers are having some teething problems with their sim as well. They are also now having to deal with the phenomenon of people dropping by just to sh*t on their game. What goes around comes around. I love it. \:D

Seems LOMAC is better (bug-wise) out of the box than SFP1 was, though. I hope Ubi deals with the bugs/problems that have cropped up in a more timely manner than ThirdWire.

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -- Robert E. Howard

Top Bookmark and Share

#607241 - 11/23/03 03:11 PM Re: "O-T" : It Happened...
WOLF257 Online   sigh

Loc: Alabama
Well, my system will never run LOMAC so I'll just keep playing SF. Besides, just because I wanted to I moved the game to a couple of new locations which should keep me occupied for a while at least. Some of you my recognize a few of these.

All kinda crude and with the exception of the 38 all low poly but I wasn't interested in taking pretty pictures.
Only have textures on the 109, Ki-27 and P-40B but I'll get around to the rest sooner or later.

Why?...Why not.

WOLF

You are what you do when it counts

Top Bookmark and Share
#607242 - 11/23/03 03:22 PM Re: "O-T" : It Happened...
Sony Tuckson Offline

Loc: Belgium
most promising stuff!!!!

Top Bookmark and Share
#607243 - 11/23/03 04:11 PM Re: "O-T" : It Happened...
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have to admit that the comm building target issue killed my cat...how can a title called "strike..." only allow one to "strike" a comm building or a runway?

There is an incredible amount of potential here, seriously. Out of frustration, I bought USAF from eBay, but I was sorely disappointed by the detail compared with SFP1.

Of course LOMAC has its gremlins, ALL sims do...and it will be the test of merit as to how Ubi handles the issues that determine how long LOMAC keeps out of the discount bin.

And if not for all of the extremely professional mods built and given away (not to mention better technical support than commercial programers) by you guys, this game would be sitting under my Corona (right there with CFS3 *yawn*).

So I guess what I really want to say is that YOU have made this the best flight sim going and really tapped into its potential.

Also, I think it would be great if the very talented people would forego the second patch and release "my tons of unreleased mods sit[ting] on my HD" because I also now think the second patch is dead \:\( .

Not trying to "start anything" here...just sad that a game (LOMAC) that seemed like it would NEVER get here still managed to...well you know
the rest.

Cheers

Top Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Forum Use Agreement | Privacy Statement | SimHQ Staff
Copyright 1997-2012, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.