Forum Archives » Complete » Third Wire Series (SF) » TK:s A-6A
Topic Options
Hop to:
#2481943 - 03/29/08 07:26 PM TK:s A-6A
Fenix Offline

Loc: Linköping Sweden
I have some troubles with TK:s A-6A When I click fly the loadingbar goes to 90% then game freeze up I've combined WoV/WoE and uses NATO Fighters and Bunyaps weaponpack(Yes the latest version July something). It is only the Stock A-6A that freezes the game the other stock WoV aircrafts works fine. I haven't done any modding on the A-6A it's pure stock.

Top Bookmark and Share
#2482108 - 03/29/08 11:37 PM Re: TK:s A-6A [Re: Fenix]
MigBuster Offline

Loc: UK
Something is missing I guess

Is it crashing in single mission mode?

You could try extracting all the files from the object.cat file for the A-6 - just to check you actually have them all - stick em in the A-6A folder.

If you have everything see what weapons it uses by default - the weps pack may have changed the weight of something etc.

Once its flying you may need the fix for its hopeless landing characteristics

Top Bookmark and Share

#2482211 - 03/30/08 02:20 AM Re: TK:s A-6A [Re: MigBuster]
Nimits Offline

Loc: Texas, United States of Americ...
I though that NATO Fighters and the weaponpack were not compatible?

Top Bookmark and Share
#2482430 - 03/30/08 01:20 PM Re: TK:s A-6A [Re: Nimits]
Fenix Offline

MiGBuster yes it is in Single mission mode, I haven't test campaigns yet. The default loadout is Aim-9Ds, Fueltanks and LAU-3 etc.

Top Bookmark and Share
#2482433 - 03/30/08 01:23 PM Re: TK:s A-6A [Re: Fenix]
Fenix Offline

Nimits I to also have heard that Bunyaps weapon and NATO Fighters isn't fully compatible with each other. But all I have experienced is some odd loadout examples so far. i.e. like Sidewinders on an USN A-4B

Top Bookmark and Share
#2483011 - 03/31/08 02:39 AM Re: TK:s A-6A [Re: Fenix]
malibu43 Offline

Originally Posted By: Fenix
MiGBuster yes it is in Single mission mode, I haven't test campaigns yet. The default loadout is Aim-9Ds, Fueltanks and LAU-3 etc.

What type of mission are you selecting? That shouldn't be the default loadout for any mission in an A-6.

Also, like someone mentioned, NATO fighters and the weps pack don't really work well together, since NATO fighters installs it's own weapons. I would try reinstalling everything (yeah, that sucks) and don't add NATO fighters, or maybe just install WOV and don't merge with WOE, and see if the problem goes away.

If it does, go ahead and merge with WOE and install the weps pack if you want, but don't install NATO fighters. Do a separate install of WOE for that if you want it, or go to http://www.combatace.com and you can find pretty much all the planes for NATO fighters and install them separately without messing with the weps anymore.

Good luck!

Top Bookmark and Share
#2483423 - 03/31/08 02:14 PM Re: TK:s A-6A [Re: malibu43]
Fenix Offline

I extracted all the A-6 files from objects.cat and put them in TK:s A-6A Folder and now the A-6 works fine

Top Bookmark and Share

Forum Use Agreement | Privacy Statement | SimHQ Staff
Copyright 1997-2012, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.