Forum Archives » Complete » Third Wire Series (SF) » Being serious ...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Hop to:
#2481339 - 03/28/08 09:07 PM Being serious ...
tflash Offline

Loc: Belgium
I compared the data.ini from the original TK Mig-21bis with the - supposed to be released as payware - Mig-21bis unduly released by badger, to find Nada, Zero, Nil, Nothing changed in the FM.

The included cockpit can already be downloaded for YEARS from Combatace.com.

Now you're saying this will be payware?

So, 531 Grey Ghost, I fully respect your decisions on this forum, and of course will not use the unduly distributed file (since I do not need it and can reconstitute it for almost 100% with what's already available for free online). To my knowledge the cockpit work by Mago and textures by Badger? It is not because the files have now Spanish names that they are different files.

Stunning: Jetengine.wav has been changed to MigEngine.wav!

Please keep us informed on this most interesting topic.

Top Bookmark and Share
#2481352 - 03/28/08 09:33 PM Re: Being serious ... [Re: tflash]
starfighter2 Offline

Loc: NeverLand
Badger used TK Bis from WOI. Of course that FM have no differences. He doesn't have Pasko's 3d work(proper BiS), excellent Jimbib skins and mine FM work. On the other hand - he used pit which is meant to be in upcomeing payware release. Pit was made by Mago(Paladrian) for that release. Badger has no rights to do it. If you feel angry 'case that link for file is deleted, think again. What do you think how Pasko feel about this? Not to mention Jimbib and me. You have other solution except anger - to try our BiS when become available.

Best Regards,
Pasko and Starfighter2

Top Bookmark and Share

#2481367 - 03/28/08 09:59 PM Re: Being serious ... [Re: starfighter2]
tflash Offline

Loc: Belgium
Hello Starfighter,

I was not angry, just surprised since it seemed to me the unduly released package, though excellent, had nothing new that would preclude it from being distributed. As I said I deleted the file and nearly made nearly exactly the same thing using the Paladrian cockpit download from combatace.

As for your coming release, you may count me in as a future customer, let me just add that I always found the Mig pits one of the best and most essential additions to the TK series.

Top Bookmark and Share
#2481373 - 03/28/08 10:06 PM Re: Being serious ... [Re: tflash]
Stormtrooper Offline
Lifer

Loc: Washington state
I understand your frustration, but i'd prefer you PM this sort of stuff to Ghost directly instead of 'calling him out' in the forum.

As stated previously Badger has a bad habit of taking files that are not his. I'm not sure which one it was in the package, but i'm sure Ghost does.

PM him if you want more information.

Thanks
ST

Fan of anyone in Nascar not driving a Camry.

Wondering around in the aftermath of Black Mesa East.

Top Bookmark and Share
#2481397 - 03/28/08 10:28 PM Re: Being serious ... [Re: Stormtrooper]
531 Ghost Offline

Loc: MCAS Camp Pendleton
No need to PM me. The file was not Badgers to distribute. Simple as that. I deleted the link, I did not download the file. So if you have questions on the file, don't ask me. I'll not put up with the crap of sharing files here without permission. If someone wants a file or a download, for now there are other places to get them. Eventually, we'll (SimHQ) will have a download section, again. The files that get uploaded here at SimHQ, (I hope, as I can't speak for ST) will be here to stay, not uploaded, and taken away when somebody wants to take their ball and go home.

Nuff said mmmmmmkay?

Top Bookmark and Share
#2481448 - 03/29/08 12:11 AM Re: Being serious ... [Re: 531 Ghost]
Badger Offline

Simple fact of the matter is that the pit has been sitting on my HD for two years,it wasn't released cause there wasn't a bis to release it too.I recently got WOI ,saw a bis so I finished it and put the pit into the plane and released it...like it was ALWAYS MEANT TO BE.What I didn't know was that the pit was sold cause I never got mago's message.That simple.

Also...I did the Mig-23MF as well if anyone wants it.

Are you offering something tha is all yours?

Edited by 531 Ghost (03/29/08 12:44 AM)

Top Bookmark and Share
#2481474 - 03/29/08 12:41 AM Re: Being serious ... [Re: Badger]
531 Ghost Offline

Ignorance, is no excuse Badger. If it was or wasn't on your HD makes no nevermind to me. Did you ask Mago if he'd sold it? Simple fact of the matter, you've been caught before this too on/in other sims. All I'm asking is, when you want to distribute a file that may have property that does not belong to you, don't. Or, ask permission before doing so. Simple as that.

Top Bookmark and Share

#2481480 - 03/29/08 12:46 AM Re: Being serious ... [Re: 531 Ghost]
Badger Offline

Those MiG pits as far as an addon for the strikefighter series,belong to both of us,it was a collabrative effort.Simple as that.

Edited by Badger (03/29/08 12:47 AM)

Top Bookmark and Share
#2481490 - 03/29/08 12:56 AM Re: Being serious ... [Re: Badger]
531 Ghost Offline

Collabrative as in your's and? If so, we'll be looking forward to their release. Just be sure they don't contain work that doesn't belong to you and or you have permission to distribute them. Okay? Simple as that. Nuff said.

Top Bookmark and Share
#2481497 - 03/29/08 01:03 AM Re: Being serious ... [Re: 531 Ghost]
Badger Offline

The collaboration was between me and mago,or isn't that clear????

Top Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Forum Use Agreement | Privacy Statement | SimHQ Staff
Copyright 1997-2012, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.