Forum Archives » Complete » Third Wire Series (SF) » Being serious ...
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Hop to:
#2481510 - 03/29/08 01:31 AM Re: Being serious ... [Re: Badger]
starfighter2 Offline

Loc: NeverLand
It is clear....that you have some issues.
Badger.... This is bad. We will release our BiS. After that, if you continue to act like a child, we will act properly. In meantime, release whatever you want but not pit which belongs in our mod. If you have issues with Mago too - solve that with him, do not mess us(all) in that.

" Can't we all just get along? " nice and very true signature you have here Ghost \:\)

Edited by starfighter2 (03/29/08 01:35 AM)

Top Bookmark and Share
#2481520 - 03/29/08 01:49 AM Re: Being serious ... [Re: starfighter2]
Badger Offline

There are no issues between mago and I,in fact he offered to give me a share in the sale just last night,I told him keep it.I didn't do it for money,and he knows that.Nor does he mind me building other pits out of the MF,as he also said just last night(which I knew already from 2 years ago as we discussed trading materials with others to build more pits),it was simply that he thought I knew the pit was sold this year,which I didn't.The pits were built to be released as freeware and everyone knows it.CAUSE ALL THE PITS ARE DOWNLOADABLE FOR FREE and that included the unfinished BIS which has been in exsistance for 2 years..So the only issue is with yourself.What can I tell ya.

Edited by Badger (03/29/08 01:54 AM)

Top Bookmark and Share

#2481531 - 03/29/08 02:08 AM Re: Being serious ... [Re: Badger]
531 Ghost Offline

Loc: MCAS Camp Pendleton
Okay, remember I said Nuff said?

Top Bookmark and Share
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Forum Use Agreement | Privacy Statement | SimHQ Staff
Copyright 1997-2012, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.