Forum Archives » Complete » Third Wire Series (SF) » Returning to Strikefighters - Diffrent install Qs
Topic Options
Hop to:
#2480960 - 03/28/08 11:58 AM Returning to Strikefighters - Diffrent install Qs
Cas141 Offline

Loc: Northern hemisphere
Hello all
i am returning to Strikefighters after a few years break. I installed from by CD - the original SF, and i have patched to the latest. I have modified only the view ini list thing to give me a rear view ( in combination with my vector trackir set up )
If I go online ( IP to IP with a friend ) does he need the same modded view ini? Or does it not matter?

But what i really want to do is have separate installs so that i can put in different terrain for SF-
I liked the Euro EAW-type terrain I had before. ( Where do i find that please ).
Do I just re install within Strategy first folder , but with a slightly different path for each install.
If I get WOI and WOE, can i install them the same ,ie into Stratgy first, etc.

I'd forgotten how good this sim is - takes some learning since I've been on a WW1 sabbatical - \:\)

TIA

Top Bookmark and Share
#2480968 - 03/28/08 12:16 PM Re: Returning to Strikefighters - Diffrent install Qs [Re: Cas141]
531 Ghost Offline

Loc: MCAS Camp Pendleton
Just re-name the original folder and re-install.

Top Bookmark and Share

#2481241 - 03/28/08 06:34 PM Re: Returning to Strikefighters - Diffrent install Qs [Re: 531 Ghost]
Cas141 Offline

Loc: Northern hemisphere
Thanks

Top Bookmark and Share

Forum Use Agreement | Privacy Statement | SimHQ Staff
Copyright 1997-2012, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.