Forum Archives » Complete » Community Hall » To punish and enslave
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Hop to:
#2470034 - 03/14/08 06:42 PM Re: To punish and enslave [Re: Boilerplate*]
ForSquirrels Offline

Loc: Hokie Nation
Boilerplate...you live near Bristol right? So I shouldn't go hauling ass down 81...

I heard of cops doing that with older cars that they were going to get rid of and decomissioned radar units since they still would set off radar detectors. Of course VA is the last state to keep radar detectors illegal. I was at a thing in high school where the head of the State Police was and someone asked him why radar detectors were illegal and his answer was that the fines from tickets helped with upkeep of the roads, and I decided I was ok with that. 1 ticket in 10 years of driving (I knew the speed limit dropped but thought it was 1/4 mile farther down the highway) isn't too bad.

Airpower Over Hampton Roads 2008

Top Bookmark and Share
#2470047 - 03/14/08 06:58 PM Re: To punish and enslave [Re: ForSquirrels]
Boilerplate* Offline

Loc: Virginia, USA
 Quote:
Boilerplate...you live near Bristol right? So I shouldn't go hauling ass down 81...

Notta. Try further North closer to Skyline Drive...

The area I'm talking about is in Warren County off of I66 on 340. I have to pass through there on my way home from work.

Top Bookmark and Share

#2470048 - 03/14/08 07:01 PM Re: To punish and enslave [Re: Boilerplate*]
ForSquirrels Offline

Loc: Hokie Nation
Dunno why I thought you lived south of me then. Is there a bridge under construction somewhere around there? I stopped in Front Royal a couple of weeks ago and there was def a cop car sitting in the median when I got off 66.

Airpower Over Hampton Roads 2008

Top Bookmark and Share
#2470056 - 03/14/08 07:14 PM Re: To punish and enslave [Re: ForSquirrels]
Boilerplate* Offline

Loc: Virginia, USA
 Originally Posted By: ForSquirrels
Is there a bridge under construction somewhere around there?

Yes. Those bridges are older than the one that collapsed in Minnesota last summer.

Top Bookmark and Share
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Forum Use Agreement | Privacy Statement | SimHQ Staff
Copyright 1997-2012, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.