Forum Archives » Complete » Third Wire Series (SF) » Any YAP updates?
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Hop to:
#2370661 - 11/04/07 10:58 PM Any YAP updates?
bigstone2 Offline

Loc: San Diego, California
The line says it all...Last I heard they were working on aircraft carriers. I sure would like to get my hands on the USS Enterprise aka the Big "E".

Top Bookmark and Share
#2370812 - 11/05/07 05:54 AM Re: Any YAP updates? [Re: bigstone2]
colmack Offline

might want to look over in combatace the A-Team released TF-1 a while ago has Big-E and Long Beach only missing the Bainbridge to complete the world cruisers

Top Bookmark and Share

#2371246 - 11/05/07 05:56 PM Re: Any YAP updates? [Re: colmack]
zerocinco Offline

Loc: Saigon
Or, you can stay right here!!

Bigstone. We have ALL the carriers. ALL. (Essex, Kitty Hawk, Forrestal, Enterprise, Midway including all variants and even the Nimitz) We are preparing them in the same detail that we did the Midway. They will not be Class ships with decals. They will be individually prepared ships. It takes time, you know. The Enterprise in VN Era livery has been delivered and is in line. I will let you know personally when it launches.

We got behind on models. We intend to complete the 100-missions, go back and replace some that are now obsolete, plug in aircraft that were developed after the mission release and get out the remaining "missing" aircraft...ALL of them. But this is a huge endeavor to complete in the quality that YAP maintains. We might even send out a CD insert for Stratos to make his own personal boxed set.

I have a note, Wendell, to let you know about the E and have it blinking right up there in the upper right hand corner of the screen with about 20 other such notes.

We will do what we said we would do. No worries.

Edited by zerocinco (11/05/07 05:56 PM)

Top Bookmark and Share
#2371328 - 11/05/07 07:47 PM Re: Any YAP updates? [Re: zerocinco]
531 Ghost Offline

Loc: MCAS Camp Pendleton
Film at eleven... \:D

Top Bookmark and Share
#2371625 - 11/06/07 02:44 AM Re: Any YAP updates? [Re: 531 Ghost]
bigstone2 Offline

Awesome I shall be patient for the Big E!!! Man finally will be able to fly a VA-35 A-6A Intruder from the massive ship off of Yankee Station!!!

Top Bookmark and Share
#2371734 - 11/06/07 06:44 AM Re: Any YAP updates? [Re: bigstone2]
zerocinco Offline

But the deck is still going to pitch like crazy in Delta Sierra.

Top Bookmark and Share
#2371979 - 11/06/07 03:08 PM Re: Any YAP updates? [Re: zerocinco]
Stratos Offline

Loc: Amposta Spain
 Originally Posted By: zerocinco

We might even send out a CD insert for Stratos to make his own personal boxed set.

YES!!! That's what I want to hear

http://www.sandbaggereaw.com/stratos.html

Top Bookmark and Share

#2373361 - 11/08/07 12:02 AM Re: Any YAP updates? [Re: Stratos]
zerocinco Offline

Got a surprise arriving this week just in time for Veterans Day...I hope. I the mean time, we have been busy with a LOT of details.

Detailing Chu Lai and most the other airports. Populations. Little dudes. Junk.

Chu Lai again. Lots of work on Chu Lai. Maybe installing the morest if Crab can find his old notes.

We also created quite a few new target areas and went back to tweak some old ones.

Song Be. Scene of two back-to-back missions in 65. (It doesn't look this good afterwards.)

This is the scout ship I use when looking around...(These people need some zoning ordinances.)

Pakse...for later.

"You got that clump of trees Hammer? Work over that whole area. Watch out for small arms. I will be holding off to the south. If you have a tally on me, you're cleared in hot." I think I am going to rummage through the garage and find my old G-suit.

Sky Puke on the wing. He says "bombs away" and you pickle. What could be easier?! (a tough mission.)

Siem Pang Cambodia

and again...

I just noticed...all my airplanes have holes in them!

Edited by zerocinco (11/08/07 12:04 AM)

Top Bookmark and Share
#2373483 - 11/08/07 03:27 AM Re: Any YAP updates? [Re: zerocinco]
bigstone2 Offline

Chu Lai looks cool,

What about adding catapults on the runway for the USMC Skyhawks? I read in a book that one of the airbases in SEA had catapults on the runway for the scooters to launch from. Any pics of the Big "E" WIP? I can't wait to purchase the next set of missions!!!

Top Bookmark and Share
#2373492 - 11/08/07 03:49 AM Re: Any YAP updates? [Re: bigstone2]
PittsS2B Offline

Loc: Tucson,Arizona,USA
It all looks great, Zerocinco. Glad to see you're putting an RB-66 in there - I need some help with my "Sky Puke" bombing technique......

Top Bookmark and Share
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Forum Use Agreement | Privacy Statement | SimHQ Staff
Copyright 1997-2012, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.