Forum Archives » Complete » Community Hall » Are you ready for some baseball?
Page 59 of 76 < 1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 75 76 >
Topic Options
Hop to:
#2357214 - 10/13/07 04:02 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: PanzerMeyer]
PanzerMeyer Offline
Sierra Hotel

Loc: Miami, FL USA
A Rockies vs Red Sox World Series would be quite fascinating.

Top Bookmark and Share
#2357330 - 10/13/07 07:55 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: PanzerMeyer]
MrDalgof Offline

Loc: Colorado USA
That's that match-up I'm hoping to see. But there are still a few games to go, and the Rockies better figure out how to get a few more hits.

Top Bookmark and Share

#2357340 - 10/13/07 08:05 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: MrDalgof]
Wilko Offline

Loc: West Aussie
As a Aussie that doesn't get to actually watch this, do they normaly have a dvd of the season come out after the WS? cause I'd love to pick it up \:\)

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body
but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out shouting "Holy sh!t...What a Ride!!"

Top Bookmark and Share
#2357345 - 10/13/07 08:10 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: Wilko]
PanzerMeyer Offline
Sierra Hotel

Originally Posted By: Wilko
As a Aussie that doesn't get to actually watch this, do they normaly have a dvd of the season come out after the WS? cause I'd love to pick it up \:\)

Yes, Sports Illustrated Magazine releases a complete dvd set for each World Series every year.

Top Bookmark and Share
#2357385 - 10/13/07 09:59 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: PanzerMeyer]
Wilko Offline

Loc: West Aussie
Cheers PM \:\)

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body
but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out shouting "Holy sh!t...What a Ride!!"

Top Bookmark and Share
#2358300 - 10/15/07 02:50 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: Wilko]
Top Gun Offline
Lifer

Loc: Roch-Vegas NH
Wow, Rockies are up 3-0.

Sox and Tribe play their game 3 tonight after the Tribe blow the sox bullpen up in the 11th, win 13-7. We better not see Gagne again on the mound \:\(

Not sure which Dice K we'll see, but they need to do better than the 2 game 2 pitchers did....
Sigma 50-500 & 17-50 F2.8

Top Bookmark and Share
#2358329 - 10/15/07 03:16 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: PanzerMeyer]
Razorback Offline
Lifer

Loc: Member # 118
 Originally Posted By: PanzerMeyer
A Rockies vs Red Sox World Series would be quite fascinating.

As a fan of baseball I would enjoy watching that series since I think both ballparks have very interesting personalities. However, I would like to see Indians vs Rockies just to give a different city a championship.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws... encourage... homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."-Jefferson

Top Bookmark and Share

#2358407 - 10/15/07 04:03 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: Top Gun]
PanzerMeyer Offline
Sierra Hotel

Originally Posted By: Top Gun
We better not see Gagne again on the mound \:\(

Gagne = Worst Red Sox signing in history.

Top Bookmark and Share
#2358422 - 10/15/07 04:14 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: PanzerMeyer]
Leeman Offline

Loc: New England
Someone needs to make Gagme go away.

If he's the last man left in the bullpen, then I'd rather see Manny Ramirez pitch.

If the Sox get past the Indians he needs to be left off the WS roster. He's friggin horrible.

But, the disappointment of the night begins with Schilling. If he had managed to hold the lead they would have never needed Gagme.

Top Bookmark and Share
#2358434 - 10/15/07 04:20 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: Leeman]
PHilA Offline

Loc: Steinbrenners' Gulag
Can't blame it all on Gagne, but I did turn the tv off when he came in. I'd have rather have had Tavarez on the Post Season roster--but with Freddy Kreuger you don't have much of a chance either, but at least he is streaky. But for blame, Schilling blew it, Manny Del Carmen blew it, Lopez blew it, but most of all, the offense just plain shut down with the appearance Bettancourt. The winning run was there in the ninth too but Youk couldn't deliver. The Sox have to bring it, or they won't win this series. Matsuzaka and Wakefield don't inspire much confidence for me right now. Matsuzaka needs to go deep in innings tonight. 100 pitches in 4 innings won't help.

Top Bookmark and Share
Page 59 of 76 < 1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 75 76 >

Forum Use Agreement | Privacy Statement | SimHQ Staff
Copyright 1997-2012, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.