Forum Archives » Complete » Community Hall » Are you ready for some baseball?
Page 42 of 76 < 1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 75 76 >
Topic Options
Hop to:
#2341068 - 09/19/07 01:55 AM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: 20mm]
Top Gun Offline
Lifer

Loc: Roch-Vegas NH
Geez, please someone take Eric Gagne from the Red Sox. That guy has been such a waste of space on the Sox Roster..... Freaking killing me...
Sigma 50-500 & 17-50 F2.8

Top Bookmark and Share
#2341083 - 09/19/07 02:13 AM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: Top Gun]
PHilA Offline

Loc: Steinbrenners' Gulag
I logged on to vent. I am absolutely disgusted. Francoma has a bullpen full of people and he lets Gagne pitch away the game in the wake of brilliant showing by Lester. And the Gagne trade was complete junk. Boy, couldn't we have used Gabbard with Wakefield stinking up the joint? Hello Wildcard...

I will post no more until the post season. However, I may add a comment or two when the Yankees win the divison.

"I'm Out Jerry!"

Top Bookmark and Share

#2341088 - 09/19/07 02:15 AM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: 20mm]
Razorback Offline
Lifer

Loc: Member # 118
 Originally Posted By: 20mm
No, it's not.

RB, back off that edge. If this thread has no baseball talk in it in your opinion and is all about the Red Sox, then STOP POSTING IN IT.

I am just posting my opinion of the Red Sox and the fake fans who pretend to have been fans of that team for decades.

By the way, Red Sox chumped it up tonight. \:\) Yankees just 2 games out. Mmmmm... the weather sure is fair around here right now.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws... encourage... homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."-Jefferson

Top Bookmark and Share
#2341090 - 09/19/07 02:18 AM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: 20mm]
PHilA Offline

Loc: Steinbrenners' Gulag
No, it's not.

RB, back off that edge. If this thread has no baseball talk in it in your opinion and is all about the Red Sox, then STOP POSTING IN IT.

We need him. And he needs us. It's the ying and yang. And it's all BS anyway. It's no fun without it.

Top Bookmark and Share
#2341093 - 09/19/07 02:20 AM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: PHilA]
Razorback Offline
Lifer

Originally Posted By: PHilA
No, it's not.

We need him. And he needs us. It's the ying and yang. And it's all BS anyway. It's no fun without it.

I am your hero.

(by the way, those who hate me only see the lack of humor in my humor; this is actually brilliant stuff and I am a genius) \:\)
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws... encourage... homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."-Jefferson

Top Bookmark and Share
#2341168 - 09/19/07 04:36 AM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: Razorback]
531 Ghost Offline

Loc: MCAS Camp Pendleton
In your world RB, I suppose that's true. ;\)

Top Bookmark and Share
#2341223 - 09/19/07 08:47 AM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: 531 Ghost]
Razorback Offline
Lifer

Originally Posted By: 531 Ghost
In your world RB, I suppose that's true. ;\)

My world is the only one that counts. \:\)

Top Bookmark and Share

#2341265 - 09/19/07 11:12 AM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: Razorback]
Leeman Offline

Loc: New England
Gagme strikes again! LOL!

Meanwhile, Manny's vacation continues.

Let me get this straight. Manny is taking 100 batting practice swings a day but he can't pitch hit?!?!?!?

Let's face, whether the Sox are in the playoffs or not is irrelevant. They're not getting anywhere near the WS.

Top Bookmark and Share
#2341610 - 09/19/07 05:19 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: Leeman]
Razorback Offline
Lifer

Well, there is a reason why a guy with Manny's stats could not be given away to any team in the league. \:\)

That dude's ego is only matched by my own.

Top Bookmark and Share
#2341867 - 09/20/07 08:57 AM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: Razorback]
Razorback Offline
Lifer

Queue the Jaws music in Boston! ;\)

Top Bookmark and Share
Page 42 of 76 < 1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 75 76 >

Forum Use Agreement | Privacy Statement | SimHQ Staff
Copyright 1997-2012, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.