Forum Archives » Complete » Community Hall » Are you ready for some baseball?
Page 3 of 76 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 75 76 >
Topic Options
Hop to:
#2172888 - 03/30/07 05:51 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: Razorback]
PHilA Offline

Loc: Steinbrenners' Gulag
"Daddy, I think baseball is boring...for girls" -- my daughter, age 7.

Top Bookmark and Share
#2172894 - 03/30/07 05:55 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: Razorback]
PHilA Offline

Loc: Steinbrenners' Gulag
Originally Posted By: Razorback
Originally Posted By: PanzerMeyer
I just know or pray at least that Daisuke Matsuzaka is worth every penny the Red Sox paid him. Will the Gyro-ball dominate?

Doesn't it suck that Matsuzaka can only realistically win 30 games? Though, with his super Gyro-ball (sounds tasty) and his amazing arm and stamina, I am sure he can win 50 games this season!

99bottles

\:\) Each start ought to be no hitter...in theory at least.

Top Bookmark and Share

#2172931 - 03/30/07 06:32 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: PHilA]
adlabs6 Offline

Loc: Texas, USA
HAHAH!

Edited by adlabs6 (03/30/07 06:33 PM)

Top Bookmark and Share
#2172972 - 03/30/07 07:03 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: adlabs6]
Jedi Master Offline
Sierra Hotel

Loc: Space Coast, USA
Did you know that's HAHAH spelled backwards?

Now you know.

And knowing is half the battle.
GI Joe!!

The Jedi Master

Top Bookmark and Share
#2172974 - 03/30/07 07:04 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: Jedi Master]
PanzerMeyer Offline
Sierra Hotel

Loc: Miami, FL USA
Originally Posted By: Jedi Master
Did you know that's HAHAH spelled backwards?

Now you know.

And knowing is half the battle.
GI Joe!!

The Jedi Master

"Nice catch blanco nino"

Top Bookmark and Share
#2172976 - 03/30/07 07:05 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: PanzerMeyer]
Stormtrooper Offline
Lifer

Loc: Washington state
Atlanta Braves fan since 1982

Fan of anyone in Nascar not driving a Camry.

Wondering around in the aftermath of Black Mesa East.

Top Bookmark and Share
#2172990 - 03/30/07 07:13 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: Razorback]
Colt40Five Offline

Loc: Heart of Dixie
Originally Posted By: Razorback
By the way... to the people who have posted in this thread saying baseball is boring, please answer this little question:

What is your favorite sport, so if we ever talk about it on this board I can jump in and post over and over how much it sucks.

Thanks. ;\)

American Football preferably SEC. And you're as welcome to your opinion about that sport as I am to mine about baseboro. (which is that it sux if you missed it earlier) \:\)

Top Bookmark and Share

#2172992 - 03/30/07 07:14 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: Stormtrooper]
PanzerMeyer Offline
Sierra Hotel

Loc: Miami, FL USA
Originally Posted By: Stormtrooper
Atlanta Braves fan since 1982

Ah, those Braves teams from the early 80's. I fondly remember Dale Murphy, Bob Horner, Chris Chambliss and Bruce Sutter.

Top Bookmark and Share
#2173092 - 03/30/07 09:47 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: PHilA]
MrDalgof Offline

Loc: Colorado USA
Originally Posted By: PHilA
Do you think they will they dump Helton?

He's has supposedly gotten back into shape after back and health problems. It seems like the only thing that has kept him here so far was that the Rockies couldn't get a deal for him that they liked. I guess if he puts up some numbers early in the season this might change. But then if a miracle happens and the Rockies are doing well, then they just might want to hold on to him.

In other words, I have no idea... \:\)

Top Bookmark and Share
#2173112 - 03/30/07 10:19 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: MrDalgof]
=DD= Offline

Loc: San Diego, Ca. USA
I'm probably the only Padres fan on this board. Looking forward to when the Red Sox visit Petco Park in SD for some games. Again, we seem to be a team that's heavy on pitching but not a whole lot of hitting. The Pads had some nice hits during Spring training but we'll have to wait and see how the season plays out. Our roster is full of lefties whom seem to have a hard time with the dimensions of Petco Park. I'm looking forward to a year where Kahlil Green stays healthy the whole season. He makes some of the most exciting defensive plays on the team.

DD

XB Live tag: Chimi72

Top Bookmark and Share
Page 3 of 76 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 75 76 >

Forum Use Agreement | Privacy Statement | SimHQ Staff
Copyright 1997-2012, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.