Forum Archives » Complete » Community Hall » Are you ready for some baseball?
Page 2 of 76 < 1 2 3 4 ... 75 76 >
Topic Options
Hop to:
#2172756 - 03/30/07 02:37 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: 249th_Jeevz]
NH2112 Offline

Loc: Windham ME
God no! Pro bowling has more action than baseball. I will channel-surf hoping to find a re-run of the "Flying Lure" infomercials from years ago rather than watch baseball. I'll say that I'd rather watch baseball than give myself a Prince Albert piercing with a live electrical wire, but if I ever tried it I might find out that the piercing is easier to take.

I will choose a path that's clear
I will choose free will

Top Bookmark and Share
#2172759 - 03/30/07 02:41 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: NH2112]
PanzerMeyer Offline
Sierra Hotel

Loc: Miami, FL USA
Originally Posted By: NH2112
God no! Pro bowling has more action than baseball. I will channel-surf hoping to find a re-run of the "Flying Lure" infomercials from years ago rather than watch baseball. I'll say that I'd rather watch baseball than give myself a Prince Albert piercing with a live electrical wire, but if I ever tried it I might find out that the piercing is easier to take.

Point taken but if you ever DO decide to root for a baseball team, make it the Red Sox since you live in Maine. It would be the right thing to do. \:D

Top Bookmark and Share

#2172781 - 03/30/07 03:16 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: PanzerMeyer]
531 Ghost Offline

Loc: MCAS Camp Pendleton
Yep, I'm ready for my Big Blue Wreckin' Crew (Dodgers) to get to get to the All Star break and fall apart, again. But, if they finally do go all the way, I'll be a happy camper.

Top Bookmark and Share
#2172787 - 03/30/07 03:25 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: 531 Ghost]
MrDalgof Offline

Loc: Colorado USA
Oh yea. I've moved my cigars out of the way to make room for baseballs in my humidor. \:\) Other than that, it looks like Colorado's strategy to win is to once again hope that everyone else plays down to their level.

Top Bookmark and Share
#2172788 - 03/30/07 03:28 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: MrDalgof]
PHilA Offline

Loc: Steinbrenners' Gulag
Do you think they will they dump Helton?

Top Bookmark and Share
#2172836 - 03/30/07 05:05 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: PHilA]
Colt40Five Offline

Loc: Heart of Dixie
I think baseball is Boring(notice the capital B). It falls right below golf as the most boring sport ever. But I would rather watch baseball than give myself a prince albert with a live electrical wire. Call me weird...

Top Bookmark and Share
#2172856 - 03/30/07 05:31 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: PanzerMeyer]
Razorback Offline
Lifer

Loc: Member # 118
Originally Posted By: PanzerMeyer
I just know or pray at least that Daisuke Matsuzaka is worth every penny the Red Sox paid him. Will the Gyro-ball dominate?

Doesn't it suck that Matsuzaka can only realistically win 30 games? Though, with his super Gyro-ball (sounds tasty) and his amazing arm and stamina, I am sure he can win 50 games this season!

99bottles
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws... encourage... homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."-Jefferson

Top Bookmark and Share

#2172865 - 03/30/07 05:34 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: Razorback]
Razorback Offline
Lifer

By the way... to the people who have posted in this thread saying baseball is boring, please answer this little question:

What is your favorite sport, so if we ever talk about it on this board I can jump in and post over and over how much it sucks.

Thanks. ;\)
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws... encourage... homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."-Jefferson

Top Bookmark and Share
#2172869 - 03/30/07 05:38 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: Razorback]
adlabs6 Offline

Loc: Texas, USA
Hahah!

Top Bookmark and Share
#2172876 - 03/30/07 05:42 PM Re: Are you ready for some baseball? [Re: adlabs6]
Razorback Offline
Lifer

Originally Posted By: adlabs6
Hahah!

Hahah is SOOOOO BORING! I hate HAHAH! Heheh is soooo much better! Now I am going to come back to this thread 57 times to justify why I hate HAHAH!

HEHEH! ;\)

Top Bookmark and Share
Page 2 of 76 < 1 2 3 4 ... 75 76 >

Forum Use Agreement | Privacy Statement | SimHQ Staff
Copyright 1997-2012, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.