Forum Archives » Complete » Community Hall » A Question...
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Hop to:
#143261 - 09/12/03 05:42 AM Re: A Question...
Anonymous
Unregistered

A day? A day? I got banned for a week, pdog a month and Lord knows how long Paul was sent to Survivor island. Boy, I think you need to get your tail in gear and start crapping on the Evil Utopia.

Then while you are gone you can pick one of these great topics to research and study:

-The Decline of Europe through the rise of Modernism and Post-modernism.

-The implications of having government granted rights and the EU. Specifically deal with the history of Genocide with regards to national rights in Europe.

-French Military - Is their defeats incompetence or just intrisic to who they are?

And if you are banned, just re-register a new E-mail addy at: http://www.i-hate-france.com/

Cheers, \:D

Top Bookmark and Share
#143262 - 09/12/03 06:02 AM Re: A Question...
Speedo Offline

Loc: NC USA
Wow... thats all I'm going to say.
MSI GF8800GT 512MB
Creative X-Fi
2x Samsung SATA2 80Gb striped
Seasonic 600W PSU

Top Bookmark and Share

#143263 - 09/12/03 06:06 AM Re: A Question...
Anonymous
Unregistered

http://www.i-hate-france.com/

Talk about NOT getting one's priorities straight!

Top Bookmark and Share
#143264 - 09/12/03 06:10 AM Re: A Question...
Snapdad2112 Offline

Right on, Paul.

Top Bookmark and Share
#143265 - 09/12/03 06:38 AM Re: A Question...
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am not angry with Canada, I am not angry with France, I am not angry with anyone except the monsters who believe that their god requires them to murder my countrymen, men, women, and children. I want them exterminated with no sign of mercy or restraint. But other countries are certainly entitled to disagree with the U.S. position and I bear them no malice. We don't run the world, and they are sovereign nations, entitled to conduct their affairs in any manner they choose. But people who wantonly murder the men, women, and children of my nation will never be anything but potential targets to me. And that's in spite of the fact that I was forced to retire from the military in 1991. I haven't forgot what they taught me, and if the opportunity ever presents itself for me to give these butchers a taste of their own medicine, I won't hesitate, let the chips fall where they may.
The U.S. is not prone to accidental knee-jerk military action. When we take action, our leadership has thought things through before acting. We're not anything like a wounded bear staggering around blindly. In fact, you might be surprised if you knew the truth, instead of what appears in the media. Pretty much everything we do, regardless of how blundering it might appear, is quite calculated. Don't let outward appearances, presented by the media deceive you. And you can stop worrying. We don't attack our allies, and last I checked, Canada and even France, fell into that category. My fury rests only with terrorist murderers.

Cheers!

Rick... \:\)

Top Bookmark and Share
#143266 - 09/12/03 07:53 AM Re: A Question...
SimHQ Tom Cofield Offline

Loc: Olympia, Washington
Raven, have you any idea where I have been for the last 6 months?

Do you know where I am going back to for the next 6 months?

If you don't, here is my address

CPT Thomas S. Cofield
47th Combat Support Hospital
Camp Wolf (that's in Kuwait BTW)
APO, AE 09336

I was just as sick seeing the tower's fall as eveyrone else. My slap is at people who decided to take that thread and turn it into another WCE style arguement.

I am sick of both sides doing it.

If you don't like it, tough crapola.

Don't EVER question my patriotism. I have served in the United States Army since 1985, and continue to serve proudly. The threads should be to commemorate the dead, not to start partisan bickering on both sides.

If you have a problem with this e-mail me privately.

Put your 'feelings' like this out in public again and maybe you will end up out in the cold. Inappropriate place.

Top Bookmark and Share
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Forum Use Agreement | Privacy Statement | SimHQ Staff
Copyright 1997-2012, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.