Forum Archives » Complete » IL-2 Sturmovik » OT: The official UEFA-sponsored European Championships in Portugal Thread
Page 27 of 29 < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 >
Topic Options
Hop to:
#1351506 - 06/30/04 10:01 PM Re: OT: The official UEFA-sponsored European Championships in Portugal Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have dutch origin but I have to say the portuguese deserved winning this match every bit. I didn't notice any "odd decisions" by the ref...
Anyway, go Portugal for the finals \:\)

Edit : Andrade's probably going to spend the night thanking fate that his unfortunate move didn't make any difference in the end. It would have been too horrible.

Top Bookmark and Share
#1351507 - 06/30/04 10:15 PM Re: OT: The official UEFA-sponsored European Championships in Portugal Thread
Slap Offline

Loc: London UK
Well done Portugal! And what a fantastic 2nd goal!
That's got to be one of, if not the, best goals of the tournament.

Really looking forwards to an exiting final.

\:\)

S!ap

Top Bookmark and Share

#1351508 - 06/30/04 10:38 PM Re: OT: The official UEFA-sponsored European Championships in Portugal Thread
Tachyon Offline

Loc: Zwolle, The Netherlands
Congratulations Portugal!!

Considering the match they deserved to win. The Dutch team was not sharp enough, maybe because we had two less days to recover form the brutal match against Sweden in very hot conditions, but that is the advantage home teams have in these tournaments. I thought that the referee would be a little less prone to environmental influences; normally Frisk is a very neutral arbiter. Portugal had some things going for them but they played it out perfectly. I hope they will be as good against the Czech in the final.

He who is not able to arrive at the correct solution at every juncture will soon find himself involuntarily decorating the landscape.
Johan Kylander

Top Bookmark and Share
#1351509 - 07/01/04 02:40 AM Re: OT: The official UEFA-sponsored European Championships in Portugal Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Pires is a well-known diver in this country, do you even watch Arsenal? You sound like another of these people that come out the woodwork every two years when a major tournament comes around. They know very little about football other than the colour their team plays in.

Pires isnt a World Champion, he is a World Champion substitute, he had bit parts in those campaigns mate. Did he play in 2002? Can't even remember, did any Frenchmen play during that one? Perhaps he sang victory songs on June 13th, who knows? Who cares? Reyes is better and can play left midfield, left wing or striker.

Barthez, good shot stopper but prone to crazyness! Blew it at Man Utd, didn't make the grade. Wiltord - waste of money, isn't he on his way out. Henry, used to rubbish, Juventus reject, Viera was an AC Milan reject, Wenger made them what they are today. Henry is an arrogant poser though, rare in modesty or humility, typical Frenchman. Wenger is an intellectual, very clever, trained as a doctor for a while apparently. I have a lot of respect for him.

As for foreigners, they aren't all bad, Gianfranco Zola (great sportsman - never dived), Gullit, Cantona, but you can keep Pires and the other cheats. The outstanding player in France this season was OMs Didier Drogba, a senegal player.

I hear that Cole, Campbell and Rooney may make it into the team of the tournament. Probably only Zidane from French team, if that!

Gerard Houllier is out of a job after he spent a load of money on cheap imports from France, maybe he can take Santini's old job. Geez.

Top Bookmark and Share
#1351510 - 07/01/04 05:17 AM Re: OT: The official UEFA-sponsored European Championships in Portugal Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just some of the "enlightened" quotes of Jace11...

"That Swiss ref was used to afficiating matches in front of a crowd consisting of a few goats, not 65000 and 100's of millions on TV. He was weak, gave everything to host nation he could. Shame, cause England produce trilling entertaining matches even if you don't support them. He deserves to be villified, even if it unfairly delves into his private life. Perhaps then he will learn that there is a price for weak willed decisions"

"C.Ronaldo has no final ball and looks like a lady boy"

"Expected to see a pair of breasts when the lady boy took his shirt off."

"I think Arsenal went out of Champs League cause their team is full of cheese eating surrender monkeys as H.Simpson might say..."

"Deco is rubbish, he aint even Portuguese. He is so small I think he should play in a dwarfs 11! He is ineffective and has no fight, he ain't coming to Chelsea as Morienho, his former manager, knows he won't last five minutes in a league where legal physical contact consists of more than a light tap on the shoulder"

"Henry is an arrogant poser though, rare in modesty or humility, typical Frenchman."

Nice aren't they?
Irrespective of Young Mr. Jace's opinions on foreigners, he has definitely proven that all countries have their fair share of internet pussies. These guys love to throw out insults behind the safety of their computers but in front of real people they just shut the F... up.

Top Bookmark and Share
#1351511 - 07/01/04 06:29 AM Re: OT: The official UEFA-sponsored European Championships in Portugal Thread
Hawkw1nd Offline

Loc: Sydney, AUSTRALIA
Quote:
Originally posted by Cyrano:
Nice aren't they?
Irrespective of Young Mr. Jace's opinions on foreigners, he has definitely proven that all countries have their fair share of internet pussies. These guys love to throw out insults behind the safety of their computers but in front of real people they just shut the F... up.
Here, here. The pimpled teenager known as Jace needs his mummy and daddy to supervise his internet access. I'm sure they'd be shocked to find out what he's doing with his time on the web.

I wasn't happy about Tachyon's outburst when the Dutch lost to the Czechs, but at least he apologised (in his own way \:D ). You, OTH, just can't let go. Deal with it, little boy! England lost because they played like crap. I've seen pasta colanders with less holes than the English defence, and even the Boston Strangler would be envious of Beckham's ability to choke when taking penalties.

You are disgracing your own country with your racist, ill-informed comments. Go away, plz :rolleyes: ...

Top Bookmark and Share
#1351512 - 07/01/04 07:55 AM Re: OT: The official UEFA-sponsored European Championships in Portugal Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

Jac(ckass)e you are ridiculous , you should watch cricket :
Liverpool was a holy sh... when Houllier came and he won UEFA , several cup and were champion , Baros , Owen ... a lot of young talented players dicovered . i am not talking about Wenger and all the talented genius he found : Ljundberg , Pirés , Viera (wanted in Real madrid ) Henry ( probably the best FW in the world) , Cole ,
Arsenal has never been so strong and competitive than today , with frenchmen .
Please don't talk about barthez , cause even in your dreams you won't get a keeper as strong as he has been the last 10 years .
Pires played in the World cup and wasn't always substitute, by the way , you don't know at all what does it takes to win the World cup (u need a good bench , unlike England), thing that England has never (in modern football) and almost surely will never win .
When i see your kind of murron puking on French players and telling BS about Henry who's truly modest and Pirés while the guy is known for fair play .. i just wonder how can you hate other foreigners ....
then you compare Zidane to Rooney ... and you tell me that i don't know football .. Rooney has scored 4 four goals just one goal more than Larsson , Henry , Nistelrooy etc... and one goal less than M. Baros discovered by G.Houllier from Sparta Praha.
so What ?
Zidane has been from 1996 to 2003 one of the best player the world has ever known : you are pathetic .
I suppose you read The Sun , and believe you will find Weapons of mass destruction in Irak , loser : When i read you , i am the most happy man in the world about the Elimination of England .
By the way , you lost on 13th June, and we are still singing in Paris , in 2 years Beckham , Scholes , Neville , will be crappy players , while France as well as Italy , Portugal , the Netherlands , have A LOT of young players and formation centres that England would dream of.
england is weak in that regard , weaker than Nederland or Portugal who also have a whole bunch of potential young genius .

By the way we are Euro champion of -17 years , thing England has never and probably will never achieve : we'll see how will we eat ya in two years .

The netherland or Swedes fans could whine about the referee or anything else , but thing is, Only englishmen made such a shamble about the referee , told they were unfairly defeated and attacked the personal life of the referee , while they were unable to keep the ball , and were ridiculously playing behind , boring the entire world (at least when the Italian does it the catenaccio is more spectacular) with violent supporters telling the press they were the best team ( because they made a good first half against FRANCE scoring their only occasion , a dead ball.... ). pathetic .

Even the Italians didn't do it , while usually they are criticized by the English press for a lack of Fair play ....
I am eager to see how you will collapse in two years , and how your arrogance will look like on TV : hope for Italy , France and Spain they will arrive less tired in the tounrnament and more motivated , as those players are often the best players of their clubs unlike english players and have a lot of pressure throughout the season.

Without foreigners , Chelsea is a crappy club , Manchester a shadow of it's former self , Arsenal a 2nd division club , and Liverpool would be ruined . ( Cantona , Houllier, Wenger , historical )

Top Bookmark and Share

#1351513 - 07/01/04 09:53 AM Re: OT: The official UEFA-sponsored European Championships in Portugal Thread
Hondo Offline

Loc: Braunschweig, Deutschland
Yey, Holland is OUT! \:D

Top Bookmark and Share
#1351514 - 07/01/04 04:43 PM Re: OT: The official UEFA-sponsored European Championships in Portugal Thread
Tachyon Offline

Loc: Zwolle, The Netherlands
Quote:
By Hondo: Yey, Holland is OUT! \:D
Erm.......no, this is way to easy!

He who is not able to arrive at the correct solution at every juncture will soon find himself involuntarily decorating the landscape.
Johan Kylander

Top Bookmark and Share
#1351515 - 07/01/04 06:57 PM Re: OT: The official UEFA-sponsored European Championships in Portugal Thread
Anonymous
Unregistered

LOL, shredder clearly knows sweet FA about football. Baros will always be second choice striker because he never looks up! He has a few goals so what.. 2 were result of poor positioning by danish defenders. He has zero awareness, and runs head down into defenders, just watch him! For god's sake man! His all round game leaves a lot to be desired. Houiller spent 160 million on cheap foreign rubbish. His best players were already there...

Diouf
Salif Diou
Cheyrou
Le Tallec
Vignal
Smicer
Pongolle
Baros
Blah
Blah
Blah
etc \:o

His domestic purchaces were not much better £10 million of Heskey???? \:\)
WASTE OF MONEY, the most valuable players at Liverpool are Gerrard and Owen...

1 Uefa Cup and a couple of domestic cups is all he got apart from a dicky heart. No league, no champs league. You fill a team full of cheap foreigners who only come for the money, they lack the spirit or fight to defend a local club teams pride. Look what happened to Leeds, Alan Smith was there best player...

Before you speak about football to me, I suggest you watch it for more than 2 weeks every 2 years.

Please god, still having a serious football discussion on a forum where geeks play flight sims all day was bound to bring in these dreary uneducated, ill-informed, ignorant replies... Get outside and do some sport fatties!!

Bartez was simply not good enough in the Premier League and Europe (did he get sent off in Uefa Cup final? I cant recall?), he may yet recover his career in France in a more sedate league. The French reserve keeper is rumoured to be good, but he wont et a look in till that hook nosed baldy retires.

Did you see that interview with Cantona after Greece knocked France out, he said he didn't care, he had no interest in France or the French football team. He only followed England, the English team.

That guy was a genius 10 years ago and clearly still is!!

I could disect apart your other arguments, but I got better things to do, bye..

Top Bookmark and Share
Page 27 of 29 < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 >

Forum Use Agreement | Privacy Statement | SimHQ Staff
Copyright 1997-2012, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.