Forum Archives » Complete » Third Wire Series (SF) » Impressed. Think I'll buy it
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Hop to:
#1248818 - 11/11/02 06:44 AM Re: Impressed. Think I'll buy it
Anonymous
Unregistered

MajorLee on my system CFS3 was a stuttering overload...wouldnt run smoothly, kept getting flashes, low framerate. SF P1 runs perfectly and smoothly on my AMD XP1800 with 512megs of PC2100 DDR Ram..

Top Bookmark and Share
#1248819 - 11/11/02 07:23 AM Re: Impressed. Think I'll buy it
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by MikeToth:
I returned my copy of CFS3..... and got this one..... a lot of potential here.. I kind of equate it to EAW when it first came out..... ..... graphics are pretty sweet.... there are a few hiccups which I'm sure will be weeded out.. the two I found (or maybe just not looking hard enough) are lack of an Ejection command and trim tab controls.....

Otherwise pretty pleased... I can definetely see a Vietnam campaign in the future for this puppy

MikeToth, to eject, press SHIFT + ESC. I saw the command somewhere but somehow, it's not on the key card

Top Bookmark and Share

#1248820 - 11/11/02 08:28 AM Re: Impressed. Think I'll buy it
Anonymous
Unregistered

haha yea too funny. Its wild tho the first time you try to bail out and your trying every key combination from every fighter sim youve ever flown lol..

shift-e, shift-ctrl-e, alt-e, etc etc lol!

MY F-100D FW-791 and flight crew. "Freshly Baked II yea! FW-790 you will be missed !
\

Top Bookmark and Share
#1248821 - 11/11/02 11:06 AM Re: Impressed. Think I'll buy it
Anonymous
Unregistered

Turbo, doesn't just feel so real, like as if u're in a real panic situation and like u're trying to bail out, kindda makes u panic no?

Adds to the immersion, methinks. LOL

Top Bookmark and Share
#1248822 - 11/11/02 04:26 PM Re: Impressed. Think I'll buy it
Purzel Offline

Loc: Germany
Quote:
Originally posted by Obelix:
Is there anybody from Europe that already got this sim? Or does anybody know when this sim will be released in Europe? Is there a chance that the European release will be delayed until the first patch is out (thus a bit like EECH/EEAH).

Hi Obelix!

If youre eager after this one, your best bet may be to order it from the states somewhere. If they can send it to you by FedEx, it will arrive in 3 days or so...

------------------
Purzel

Want to enable swastikas in ÜberDemons way?

Top Bookmark and Share
#1248823 - 11/11/02 05:43 PM Re: Impressed. Think I'll buy it
Anonymous
Unregistered

yea Ion after all those combos dont work you do get the adrenaline rush tryin them all !!!

Top Bookmark and Share
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Forum Use Agreement | Privacy Statement | SimHQ Staff
Copyright 1997-2012, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.